𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Maybe there's some way...

"Where are we going, Sensei?" a cyborg came out pf the apartment.

"To the grocery shop." the young, bald man answered.

Hm? Genos? Why are they together?

"Wait for me!" a young girl exclaimed, running out of the apartment building.

Y/n? Why are they all together? Come to think of it...

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Sensei..." Genos mumbled.

"Onii-chan!" Y/n exclaimed.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

So Genos and Saitama have a teacher and student relationship. Y/n and Saitama have a brother and sister relationship.

Y/n and Genos are heroes who just so happen to have a relationship with Saitama.

But their rankings are way too different. Genos is a Class S hero while Y/n is in Class A. Saitama is in Class C. So what's going on?

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"What should we have for dinner?" Saitama asks as he lazily sat on the bench of the park.

"If I remember correctly, I think we've got some cabbage left." Y/n recalled, standing next to Genos while leaning against the back of the chair.

"Cabbage alone will not be enough. Shall I purchase some meat?" Genos offered.

"There you go again with the meat talk. Listen up, Genos!" Y/n pointed an accusing finger at Genos.

"Don't underestimate the power of cabbage. If it's stir-fried in yakiniku sauce, it's super duper yummy with rice!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I agree with Y/n. Fun fact, she learned that from me." Saitama proudly smirked.

Hmm...they really do have a close relationship with each other.

"I see. So preparation is what truly dictates the results. Even a powerful weapon can be junk in the hands of the incompetent. Is that the lesson?" Genos questioned.

"She wouldn't go that far to say something so witty and wise." Saitama sighed, making Y/n sweatdrop.

"I learn so much from you!" Genos exclaimed, taking out his notebook and writing something down in it.

Incredible! The both of them preach the principles of martial arts with leftover cabbage!

And a student so quick to pick up on his teacher's lessons...such a far cry from Charanko.

If I don't do something, the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist ends with me.

All right. I've made up my mind.

"Aw man! All your talk about meat made me hungry for some!" Saitama whined.

"Hello! Quite impressive." I complimented, referring to the cabbage villain that they defeated not too long ago.