𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"He suddenly said we were going to do a lesson, then beat the crap out of me. I can't believe someone as kind as Master Bang would do this."

I stared at the man with spiky, orange hair wearing a Karate Gi. If I remember correctly, he's Silverfang's student.

"There has to be a reason. I came here because I thought you guys might know something." the man said as he looked at us with eyes filled with hope.

"I have no idea." Genos said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't remember anything concerning that." I sheepishly rubbed my nape.

"Bang? You mean the Class S Silverfang?" Fubuki-san questioned. Onii-chan stayed silent, probably not knowing anything either.

"Once you're done talking, let's continue our game." King told Onii-chan.

"There seems to be more of you here now." he sweatdropped, staring at the crowded living room.

"I can at least guess what's going on. I'm assuming that Garou is somehow involved." Genos guessed.

"Garou?! You mean the guy who was expelled from our dojo? Why him?" the beaten-up man gasped.

"What? You haven't heard? Bang's former disciple, Garou, has been classified as an evil monster and is wanted by the Hero Association. Bang said he'd bring him down himself." Genos explained.

"Monster? Garou?" he repeated.

"Oh, yeah! Apparently, there was an incident at the Hero Association HQ." I recalled.

"Indeed. The Association's trying to hide it, but if there's an intense battle, bystanders are sure to get hurt." Genos elaborated.

"That's probably why Bang wanted to distance you from it all." I concluded. What a nice guy.

"What do you think about Bang's actions, Sensei?" Genos turned to Onii-chan.

"It's not like I'm that close with that old man." Onii-chan sighed, resting his chin on top of his palm.

"There's one thing that's bothering me..." I spoke up.

"What is it?" the beaten-up man asked.

"What's your name again? I kinda forgot about it." I awkwardly scratched my cheek.

"Y/n-sama, he's some small fry named Charanko. He's Bang's current number one student. We've met him before." Genos whispered in my ear.

"We have? I do remember that, but all I could remember about him was his orange hair." I sweatdropped.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Genos and I stared at Onii-chan while peeking through the door to see him wearing an orange wig.

He turned to the left and then to the right before staring back at himself. He then proceeded to take the wig off to reveal his shiny, bald head.

"Not bad." he muttered, staring at himself in the mirror while taking glances at the orange wig.

"Onii-chan..." I sweatdropped.

"Sensei..." Genos muttered.

"If it bothers you that much..." I took out my phone and proceeded to dial a number. Genos did the same as well.

"Wait, it's not like that. I haven't decided to wear a wig for the rest of my life or anything!" Onii-chan yelled from the bathroom.