𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎

(A/N: Avoid using curse words please, I won't hesitate to delete your comments! Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!)

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

|| 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Is something I used to say to my older brother whenever we go out to fight monsters who they deem evil.

Now that he's gotten way too strong to even need my help, I'm just a useless shield for defense.

But when you came along, someone who just charges headfirst into battle, not even caring about what happens to you, my life changed.

You were a reckless idiot, suicidal maniac, a complete weirdo, a huge creep, and yet, you were always there to fight by my side.

And when you needed help, I was there to come to your rescue like a Guardian Angel. You were kind of like a Demon Cyborg, the opposite of what I was.

And yet...Together, We Fight.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Kafetch-san."

"Thank you for having me. Well, let me get right to the point. These mosquitos belong to an entirely new species."

"Onii-chan, I'm going to go water the plants." I announced, filling the elephant designed watering can with tap water.

"Okay, be careful. I heard something about a mosquito outbreak. But...as if that'd hurt you anyway." Onii-chan sweatdropped.

Onii-chan is a bald ordinary looking man with a thin, but well-built physique. He's a 25 year year old man that stands at about 5'9.

"Okie dokie! I'm going to...uhm...what was I going to do again?" I questioned myself.

"You and your memory problem...you were going to water the plants outside." Onii-chan reminded.

"Oh, right! Thanks for reminding me about that!" I nervously chuckled, grabbing the now-filled watering can and heading out.

That's right...I have memory problems. I easily forget the simplest things and I have to get reminded of them all the time which is really troublesome.

It's like when you enter a room with a motive in mind and just as you enter, you completely forget what you were planning to do! I'm sure everyone has experienced that.

Bending down, I carefully sprinkled the plants with the green, elephant-designed watering can.

"A large swarm of mosquitoes has been sighted in City Z. Mummified remains of attacked farm animals have also been found. If you encounter a swarm of mosquitoes, flee immediately."

City Z sure has been a target nowadays. Back then, it was just simple monsters, but a mosquito outbreak?

"A mosquito?" I said to no one in particular as I stared at the mosquito who just happened to be sitting on my arm as it sucked my blood out of my system.

"Did someone say mosquito?!" Onii-chan suddenly came out with a bug spray specifically meant for mosquitoes.

"Uhhh...yeah, I said it." I replied, pointing to the mosquito on my arm. Onii-chan then began to attack the mosquito with the mosquito spray.