𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm bored." I groaned, sinking deeper into my bed as Genos stares at me from the doorframe.

"What would you like to do, Y/n-sama?" Genos inquired.

"I feel like there's something that I have to do, but I can't seem to remember." I sighed.

"Sensei left a note on the refrigerator. Apparently, we have to restock the food supply." Genos mentioned.

"I'm so bored right now, I don't even mind running errands." I sat up on my bed and stood up.

"You're going to go? Allow me to come along with you." he asked for my permission.

"You don't even need my permission. I was planning on dragging you with me anyways." I shrugged, grabbing my purse and wallet.

"I am going to wait outside, Y/n-sama. Please stay safe." he bowed before leaving my room.

I'm only gonna take a minute to change, I won't take that long...

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"So uhm...what's first on the shopping list?" I asked as he grabbed a shopping cart.

"We have to restock our cheese powder and mozzarella cheese." he replied, staring at the paper in his hand.

"It probably ran out when we made french fries and Mozzarella sticks." I sweatdropped.

"I remember that very well. My first time making such things were very enjoyable and memorable because I was making them with you." Genos stated.

"I'm glad." I smiled at him. That was very unnecessary, but it was very sweet at the same time.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Genos is holding a shopping list, all written out with lots of healthy foods and necessary ingredients.

Y/n follows him as they go right in order from aisle to aisle, getting the food listed and putting it in their shopping cart.

"This is the one that we usually use, right Genos?" Y/n asked, raising the bottle of cooking oil.

"Yes, it is. I must congratulate you for remembering." Genos grabbed the cooking oil she was handing him.

"Congratulate?" she repeated, tilting her head to the side.

"Certainly. Shall we go to a nearby restaurant to celebrate after we finish shopping?" he offered.

"Yep! I wanna eat lunch at the restaurant we passed by a while ago. I can't remember the name of it, though!" Y/n exclaimed.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Okay then, Y/n-sama, shall we go to the next aisle?" Genos turned around, only to see an empty spot behind him.

Y/n wanders around the grocery store after getting distracted with a bag of potato chips.

She was planning on getting just one bag of potato chips, but she sees more and more junk foods calling out to her.

And now she had forgotten the way back to Genos as she gets lost in her never ending junk food wonderland.