<~ Chapter 19'°¬§

hi, umm I literally dont know where this story is gonna go. so.. if things not really goes to ur expectations. pls leave a comment on the plot. help me guys hshshshs this was in my draft since March and I need to update about 4 chapters in this book cuz I haven't been updating for.. 4 months😭
________________

|| Bat mobile
|| Chatting with Batsy

"How's Camile so far?" Batman asked sternly to the young protégé in front of him.

"She has been great. A bit naive but great. I walked her home last night just in case something happens." Robin reported.

"Good. You might have to ask her to come to the Winter Ball." Batman said.

Robin nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep of a long day.

|| The next day
|| At school

"Arty, will you please help me with this one. Stop being so lazy about it. What's gotten into you these days?" Camile hissed, swatting her lazy hands away.

Artemis has been whining all day at school, Camile doesnt know why and neither do I, The writer of this book. All I know is, artemis needs rest.

Camile looked at her pitiful friend in concern. "Do you wanna go home? Are you sick, artemis?" She placed the book down, and checked artemis' forehead to see if she got a fever. Unfortunately, she does got a fever. A slight one. Camile helped her get up on her feet, walked her to the library's receptionist and reported to her that Camile needs to get Artemis to the nurse's office.

"Gosh arty, you're so heavy."

|| time skip
|| nurse's office

"will she be okay?" Camile ask worriedly. Fingers fidgeting in the way.

The nurse turned to her and say, "She'll be okay, just don't do any sports for now." She took a small bottle of pills and gave it to me. "Here's the painkillers. Eat them twice a day after you ate a meal."

"noted."

"You may got to class. I'll take care of her til school ends."

Camile nodded and step out of the nurse's office. She recall back the time and recent subject which turns out to be PE.

'oh great. now that Arty is sick, who's gonna be my partner now?'

She's starting to get anxious as she walk to the girl's locker room to change. She come back out to hear that the coach is giving instructions on today's activity. A sports test(??) and you'll need a partner to do sit-ups with you and so on.

good thing arty isnt here.

cuz she might've need to use an excuse why arty is absent. Teachers wont believe that Arty is sick cuz they'd feel like it's a common excuse to get out of the class etc. thinking about a reason would be wasting time, so why bother right?

The coach finally ends her speech and claps twice for the class to find a partner. and it leaves Camile and Dick alone, without a partner.

you know what that means.

Camile gets to partner up with Dick Grayson.

She came up to the coach for confirmation. "umm miss, do I need to partner up with Dick?" She hesitately asked. Partnering with Dick would have so many pros and cons.

You could think of any pros but the cons would be tricky to avoid.

What would Delancy think if they saw me partnered with Dick?

Would she get beaten up again? Would she bother her like usual? Would she receive a threat from her? Would anyone save her?

"Yes Camile. You have no choice but to partner with him."