▪︎<~Chapter 3~>▪︎

I honestly have no idea what to start for the story rn sooo yea. Just bear with me. I have SO many scenarios in my head but idk HOW and WHERE to put in the story. So if yall wanted to help me..feel free cuz im stuck rn..and songs..i have tons of songs that fits with the story but idk which one for the chapters. *let out a frustrated groan*

That's the house she lived in^^

Anyways. Enjoy the chapter!

<~~~~~~~~>
Camile's POV:

I woke up feeling sore and Im guessing my eyes are puffy for crying too much last night. I get up and went straight to the bathroom and do my business. Put my uniform. Grab my stuff and make sure I got my headphone with me--my phone too. On the way to go to The Hellhole AKA School,I put on my headphone and played Go-To songs to get rid of the anxiety inside of me.

I think I have an anxiety disorder. Every single day,this fucking thing will automatically starts to kick in and make me feel miserable. On the outside,people may see that I look fine. But im actually not. I didnt realised I've quicken my pace and Im almost there. And by that,It started to get worse.

Heavy breathing from my nose,It didnt seem to change anything so I let out heavy sighs from my mouth rapidly. My Heart beats fast as Im keeping a tight grasp on my sides shirt trying to calm my breathing. At this state,I steadied my pace until im at a massive building written in big bold letters 'Gotham Academy' in front of me.

"Okay. 2nd Day in this Hellhole. Hope I'll survive. Keyword: HOPE-" I nervously laughs as I continue. "Oh I wish that bitch and her minions aren't here today" as I look around but at the same time I regret saying that out loud cause I got pulled back by my hair. What do they want from me now?!?! I have NOTHING.

'And my hair is gonna be messed up. Great. Just great.' I thought.

"Hello slut did you do our homework that we gave you last time?" Delancy said as she swaying my hair around dragging my head as well. I hissed in pain. Shit I totally forgot about that. I sigh and shook my head. She look at me angered at my behaviour of NOT doing HER homework. "How many times do I have to tell you to do our homework?! You must've love our gifts dont you? So you just wanted more and more until you had enough of it. That's okay I can give you more." She let go of my hair and she sent a signal for her minions to do the beating job on me. I see Kylie's hand lift up as in to slap me hard on my cheek. I closed my eyes and wait for the impact to come but it never did.

I opened my eyes and cover my mouth with my hand to see Dick Grayson standing in front of me having a tight grip on Kylie's wrist avoiding her from slapping me. His grip keeps tightened making a hiss so he let go not wanting to hurt her. She rubbed her wrist where he just gripped.

Delancy gasped and walked towards where he's standing. "Dick. Baby,How are you? Why are you defending her? She's a slut you know." She said bitterly.

'Oh how I wanted to rip off that mouth of her right now.' I thought.

"No she's not and stop calling me baby. Im not your freaking baby Delancy." He sent a glare at her and she scoffed.

"She started it first! NOT ME!!" She exclaimed trying to make Dick believe ber but unfortunately she was wrong.

"Do you think im blind? I saw EVERY. Single. Thing. That you did to her and your minions too. So now im asking you to leave her alone from now on. Understand?!" He said gritting his teeth to make it more frightening.

She scoffed and starts to leave me alone for the first time in forever in Gotham Academy. What a great day I have today! Note the sarcasm.

His eyes following her until she turn around the corner then looked at me. "You okay? Did she hurt you?"