▪︎<~Chapter 2~>▪︎

Heyooo another update!
Im thinking of adding some music in here...
What do you guys think?

Warning: you might get 'the feels' in this chapter..soo yea

Enjoy the chapter!
▪<~~~~~~>▪

Camile's POV:

I saw the..Young Justice team? They're in their civilians clothes. Let me see what we got here.

The girl dressed up in almost pink is probably Miss Martian. A girl with a long blonde hair is probably Artemis. A redhead boy who I assume it's Kid Flash. A guy covered with a jacket and long pants,Aqualad. The guy wearing a Superman's logo shirt is probably,Superboy. The last one is probably Robin. It's because of the glasses and the hair. They look so much like them. How can people didn't notice this before?

I was interrupted by Tony's voice calling me.

"Quit staring Camile. The customers are waiting and we don't want that." Snapping his fingers in front of my face. I blinked and nodded. Replied with a simple 'okay,sorry'.

I walked to their table and give them the menus.

"An Oreo Milkshake please." The girl with blonde hair said.

"Hot Chocolate"

"Make that 2 please."

"Lattè"

"Warm water"

I write everything down. "Okay,anything else?"

"Nope." They said in unison. I leave their table. Give the note of their orders to Tony and now im searching the speakers cause this place sounds dead and boring wirhout some music.

'HAH FOUND IT' I thought. I go there and plugged in my phone. I went through my playlist. Falling For Ya by Teen Beach Movie
(A/N: I freaking love this beach vibes.)

I usually dance around in the Café when its just me,Tony and the workers. But since there's people in here. I can't dance around like I usually do 'cause I'll just embarrassed myself in front of everyone. Plus,I feel comfortable dancing around in front of the workers and Tony. They don't even cared. As long as I got my job done.

<~~~~~~>

The lookalike Young Justice team left about an hour ago. And here I am cleaning the Café feeling bored. Some soundtracks will make my day better. Suddenly an idea popped into my mind.

Music.

I rush to where I left my phone. It was behind the counter. I quickly search my HTTYD Soundtrack cause I love them so much. It made me feel magical. Some sick vibes. Dragon riding vibes and so on. It's like Im in my own Berk world.

Since I have my powers. I usually create scenarios when Im alone and when there's a background music to go with the scenarios so when I watch it. I feel happy,sad,emotional,badass and depressed. There's more but these always in the list. I create them when Im bored. It's what I usually do on my spare time. It's a hobby of mine.

Aftsr I put that song. I went to get a chair and sit behind the counter relaxing to the soundtrack and think about life.

This soundtrack makes me want to have a my own dragon or any weird creatures in this world. Maybe a special person that stepped into my life. I want to tame them when they're mad,sad or losing control. Be a part of them. Make them feel comfortable around me. Protect them at all costs. And most importantly,make them feel they're loved. Let them know that there's someone out there that needs them. Tell them that someone out there cares for them. And I want to be that someone. I want them to feel they're loved when no one else can. I want to show them that they're special. They're needed in this world.