<~ Chapter 22 ~>

|| Bioship
|| otw to STAR LABS

The ginger head sat on the left side of ship, a thought suddenly came to mind. "Hey Robin, I heard there's an upcoming event for you. Have you decided on what to do yet?" he asked curiously, feet tapping on the floor cheekily.

Robin paused for a second, then perked up as he realised what Wally was talking about. 'damn it. how does he know that?'  Robin quickly shook his head as a signal to talk about it later. The ginger looks kinda confused but respect it either way and nodded.

Miss Martian silently watching over them from behind and couldn't help but ask. "upcoming event? what is Wally saying Robin? what do you have to do?"

Robin panicked and quickly told her to not worry about it and focus on the mission. Artemis and Kid Flash shared a glance, chuckling and smiled a little at their friend asking the girl who captured his heart at first glance. He groaned at the thought of the girl he has been observing from afar came into his mind often and distracting him from his daily routines.

'focus on the mission robin! bruce is gonna give you an earful later on.'  he thought.

"We're here." Aqualad stated. Everyone dropped down to their own respective perimeters on a low profile and when it's Kid Flash's turn, he accidentally tripped on a branch and fell down on a bush somewhere. Artemis lnded not too far from him gave him a quick glare.

" why can't you fall down stealthily?! must you create such loud noises? tch." she shout in a whisper. grumbling away from the kid, she walked to her own spot to keep an eye on the train that's heading its way towards the tunnel.

the plan was getting on the train and fight the enemies in the tunnel while trying to decode the bombs in time. with robin being the master of decoding techs, this gives them an advantage to finish the work quickly.

however..

"well well well, if it isn't my little sister." you could almost sense that the person that's talking were smirking behind those words. Artemis widened her eyes as she knew who that voice belong to. she turned around sharply and immediately aimed for her sister.

eyes narrowed, she firmly state," hello, sister. why aren't you on the train, are you on time out for being disobedient?" smirking afterwards. Cheshire had enough and decided to jab artemis's bow away and successfully did so.

the other team member didn't wanna intrude unless the fight goes bad. miss martian on the other hand were helping her out on giving her some boosts to knock Cheshire out.

kid flash were watching the train from afar using his night vision goggles and reported, "The train is heading this way in about 500 metres!"

"team, in your positions. head to the tunnels and we'll jump on the train once it goes in." Aqualad commands.

the team head towards the tunnel in a hurry and get ready to aboard the train once it comes. this way the people inside won't be too alarmed since the ruckus a train make after getting into tunnels are quite unsettling. which makes it perfect for them cause they won't suspect a thing about the team getting on board.

time for stealth mode!

once all of them boarded the train, they began searching for suspicious looking crates that's filled with explosives. "here, I found it." spoke superboy, lifting up a huge cloth that's covering a few crates with explosives in it.

"good job superboy. robin, defuse the bombs. team, be ready for any disturbance then we'll get out of here." said aqualad standing behind robin protectively who's doing his job in rapid speed. tapping onto his keypad.