<~ Chapter 12 ~'°.

|| Mount Justice
|| Mission briefing with Batsy ;-;
|| 3rd pov

Everyone was called to the briefing room during their free time after some training, cooking amd watching television. Batman walked over the area and pull up a mission file for the team. Black Canary joined them as well.

"your next mission is to keep this 14 year old girl named, Camile Edwards who's parents died in a fire which happened in their apartment 2 years ago; safe from Edgar White. He has a training company near his café around Gotham Academy." Batman pulled up a few documents and the training centre's blueprints.

All the recruits were focused for their new mission, or task. Robin's eyes widen when he saw his classmate in PE class. The girl he spent a few minutes with are in danger. He's thinking a few ways of how to get Camile into safety. She's his soon-to-be friend after all.

He was still deep in thoughts until the next sentence snap him out. "remember, don't ever attract attention while looking out for her. If anything happens, let me know. In this mission, Robin will be charge." He nodded with pride. He felt proud when Batman called him out to be in charge of a mission. In fact, this is the first mission he got labelled as 'leader' officially.

The previous ones was a disaster. A building got blown up, and the mission almost failed. All thanks to Aqualad for being explicit enough to make everyone realise of what being a leader is. All thanks to him. A true leadership.

After that, Batman left the briefing area along with Black Canary before saying goodbye to them. Artemis groaned in irritation, "You better know what you're doing or else Im making Aqualad in charge." She glared at Robin. Megan nodded.

"hey hey hey! Relax~ We're gonna be fine with him leading us this time, right?" Kid Flash wiggles his eyebrows, nudging Robin's arm. Robin knew what he meant and glared at him. "It's not like that!" Robin exclaimed. Kid Flash puts his hand up in surrender. The girls make a confused face. Even Aqualad doesn't know.

'Oh how I think this mission is gonna get any better.' He mentally rolled his eyes.

|| Present
|| Edgar Training Centre
||Camile's pov

I huffed and puffed as I continue throwing punches towards the punching bag. I hit it for one last blow before hugging the punching bag and sway with it. Since it has my sweats, I began to slide down and fell on the matt, feeling exhausted.

"You should really take a rest dude."

I peeked an eye open from where I was laying down and it is the man himself. Tony.

"What do you want?" I said in between the huffs. Slightly putting an arm over my eyes to cover up the blinding lights above me. Man, they must've paid their bills alright.

Tony looked down on me, "I feel like you've trained enough. It's time for you to go back into Waitress Camile. Don't you think?" He raised an eyebrow, feeling smug, quite unimpressed by my sudden disappearance of not being in work these past few months.

I thought about for a few seconds before I give in," alright alright, Im going. Chill." as I got up from the mattress and wipe my sweats from my face and neck using the cloth that's hanging around my neck.

Tony watched my figure exiting the room in silence with his arm crossed. I bumped into Chris and said my goodbyes. I don't meet any people in this training centre other than Chris 'cause Im not really a social butterfly when it comes to people I don't know unless they have the same interests with me.

Another thing is, unless I talk out of my will as in Speak my mind since I speak my mind out loud sometimes when Im alone. People would stare at me weirdly when I do that but hey, psychology says that talking by yourself makes your brain works efficiently and that's a fact. A true fact.

Plus, people won't take time to listen to what I say so why not, I make time for myself other than wasting on some irrelevant people that won't do me any good. *mentally shrugged*

I left the building, all washed up and nice. Walking straight to the café since my shift has already started. Tony already came to come fetch me so he already knew im late. So that counts as 'scolding' I guess.

You might wonder, if Tony is at the centre, then who's at the café? Let's just say that he hired some new employees. So he can kept an eye out for the training centre and the Dinafé as well. Multi-tasking basically. What a smart guy he is.

I walked through the back door, yes that means I walked my ass all the way here using that dirty alley way. I shudders thinking about it again. I changed my attire into my work outfit and grabbed my notepad and pen, stuff it inside my front pocket. I swiftly tied my hair in a mess bun which let down a few of my baby hair on my forehead as I walked through the doors that led my way through the dining area.

I noticed they're coming here again. The Young Justice Wannabe team. Or is it really them? Who knows? I reallt wanna ask them but let's just say, I don't have the guts for it. Asking them would be a high risk ya know. I could get into any trouble by confronting them who they really are. I mean, You don't know who they're after. It could be you and it could be me. Nobody knows.

What makes me uncomfortable is, this guy would eye me up and down and bit his lip in a flirting manner. If only his friend here wouldn't elbow him on his ribs and shut him up, I don't think im gonna be safe anymore. Im grateful that he did the beating for me, it's about time someone put this type of person in his place.

Oh and did I mention that the girls are looking fine than usual? except for the blonde hair girl, she kept giving the red hair male dirty looks and is pissed all the time since I've been taking their orders.

"The usual." The male with sunglasses said with a kind smile. Looks cheeky but kind.

I nodded and walked away from their table. I can feel someone's eyes on me piercing through me or maybe all of em had their eyes on me. I shuddered slightly as I make my way through the kitchen and gave the orders to the chef.

The chef gave me some chips to deliver as an appetiser to them. They all said their thanks to me, I bowed as in to show my gratitude to them before sitting behind the counter and scroll through my phone every once in a while but checking on customers as well.

|| present
|| Dick's pov (robin)

"Dude, when are we gonna start engage? I've been waiting for minutes! It's getting tiring." Wally exclaimed. I elbowed him.

"Shush please! This is plan isn't going to work if you keep complaining." Artemis said the sentence that I've wanting to say. Megan and Aqualad nodding their heads in agreement. Conner seem to be doing well, no tantrums has been going on lately. That's good. As long as he's fine, we're good.

We're all went quiet as soon as Camile deliver our food and drinks. I smoothly slipped my tracker in her shoe. That way, we can track her and follow her just in case if anything happens.

Everything went well until my eyes caught something and something crashed through the window. "Watch out!" I yelled.

|| before the crash
|| Camile's pov

I was done delivering their food until a loud crashed or an explosion interrupted us and I got thrown back into something hard.

I gasped for air and concentrating on focusing to stay awake due to the air that has been knocked out of my lungs. Black spots starting to fade in and all I could see was figures fighting.

I was soon passed out.

But little did she know, she was brought to the Cave.