<~Chapter 10~>

|| Mount Justice
|| in the Evening

As Robin was sparring with Kid Flash, a flashback of the girl he talked to earlier came to stop by. It made him distracted for a split second, not noticing the punch Wally sent him. Unfortunately, He failed to dodge the punch and he got hit at his jaw instead.

"ouch Wally, why do you hit me so hard?" Robin hissed, rubbing his jaw to ease the pain.

"uh- I don't know man, maybe if you wouldn't space out every once in a while, you'll dodge that punch so easily!" Wally retorted,flaring his arms wide in frustration and annoyed.

He seemed a bit concern for his best pal. Robin has been spacing out for some time now ever since he started to observe her daily life. It's not the first time he's been spacing out like this. That's what made Wally worried about him.

Robin massages his temples, a headache starting to build inside. He grunts,"I just.. don't know what to tell you Wally.."

Wally felt a bit offended. How come a sentence like that just came out from his mouth? He is his best pal. Wally frowned in confusion, "what? dude, are you serious? Im your best pal! How come you did not trust me? You know you can tell me anything." He looked at Robin in a concern yet reassuring way. Making the raven haired boy felt relieved to have a best friend like him.

Robin smiled in return,then smirked as he made a plan in his mind. " How about I tell you at this new café tomorrow.."

~oOo~

|| Edgar Training Centre
|| In the Evening

Camile fell on the flat yet soft platform on her back in her private training room with Chris,panting. She was covered in sweat and was trying to catch her breath while laying on the mattress. Her arm covering her eyes.

"Can I. take a. break? Chris? Please?" She said in between breaths.

Chris just standing a feet apart from her nit replying anything yet. He felt for this young girl in front him. He felt pity. Chris wanted to help her ever since Tony told him about her bullying cases in school. From that day, he started to figure out which kind of combat, fighting and defence technique that'll be suitable for her.

He sighed, "Lesson is dismissed. You may go home now." He walked away from the platform and wipe his sweat with a piece of white cloth that's resting on his shoulders.

Camile immediately got up from her 'taming the wild breathing' on the floor with a frown.

That fast? I didn't even learn anything yet.

She was just practicing some punches and kicks. She expected more from this training centre. She wonders why the other people gets to train so much and she got to train just one thing in a day.

It isn't fair.

She kept the thoughts to herself. "Okay, see you tomorrow,I guess." She trailed off, Watching his retreating figure out of the door of the room.

She sighed. Well at least, she learnt how to do a punch and a kick in a accurate way and didn't even hurt herself (muscle cramps).

She got up from the mattress and went to the girl's locker room and went home.

~oOo~

|| The next day, at school
|| Art class

Here I am, sitting with my partner Artemis. She can annoying sometimes. She kept babbling about how her artwork is so ugly and mine was very beautiful compared to her's.

I mean, I gotta admit, mine does look great but her's was good for a beginner. Im a natural at arts. I do the thinking and my hand do the magic once its touched with a brush with paint on it.

Today we were painting Alla Prima style while Artemis chose the wrong picture to paint on her canvas and that's how the babbling starts. It all starts with a wrong picture.

Wrong picture/colour could cause one great mistake.

I chose the not-so-perfect picture online and now im just free-handed paint the swan painting. Im almost ran out of white paint which causing me to worry. Artemis isn't the type to care if I took her things so I can always sneak my hand and grab that white paint beside me when she's not looking. A bad habit actually.

What? I can't help it. This is the way. (to survive)

I squeezed the white paint on my pallette and mixed it with other colours to create some nice lighting with the perspective I drew. When I paint something, I usually listens to music to give some motivation or vibe to paint but since im at school, the risk of wearing earphones in class and not hearing anything when somebody is trying to call from afar is pretty embarrassing so I don't wanna embarrass myself in front everyone.

I got a reputation after all.

Plus,the only thing that replace the music was Artemis' ramblings. Im a good listener too. Listening to ramblings actually made me entertained and get to know her life even more. That way I don't have to ask her how her day was going.

I gotta say, im brushing smart.

im sorry I was trying to make an art pun so pls forgive me if its cringy or lame. It was the only word that came to mind as I write this.

Okay back to the story we go!

"It's just that this boy that I joined in this club is so freaking annoying! He kept babbling about me when I did nothing wrong!" She complains, flowing her arms out in frustration. I squeeze more white to my pallette and say a little prayer so that I didn't get caught using her white paint.

As long as her ramblings doesn't stop, it's safe. That means she's focusing-

"Hey, isn't that mine?!"

My hand instantly stopped brushing onto the canvas and slowly turn my head towards her,paint in hand.

"errr, sorry?" I twitched out a half-sincere and half-guilty smile to her.

oh shit.