<~ Chapter 15 '*~.

"we're here." said the British butler.

As usual. The big ol' mansion of Bruce Wayna himself. I got out of the limo not wanting Alfred to open my door cause that man needs to take a break from these things. I feel pity for him.

I mentally sigh and ran my way on the door. I was about to knock before the door opened and revealed the boy who I expected him to go to sleep.

It's Dick Grayson everybody.

He had a cheeky smile on his face and he looks excited. Very excited I might add. I was confused. I frowned. "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping...?"

Alfred pushed me inside due to the heavy rain outside. Please take note, my clothes are still wet and so does my hair. You can say that the floor is filled with a pool of water. hehe.

A towel was thrown on my head. I was about to take it before someone's hand beat me to it. It was Dick's. I can't help but blushed when our skin touched. He helped me wrapped the towel on shoulders and showed me to my room.

I said my thanks to him and get in the shower before I start sneezing. About a half an hour later(I took long showers okay), I got out and wear the pajamas they lend me. It's weird cause the pajamas fits right on my size. It's the exact size of my clothing.

Now that's fishy. Do yall smell it? Cause I do.

A few knocks were made on my room as I was drying my hair with my towel. "Just a second!"

"No need. After you're done, go downstairs and eat. You must be-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence and opened the door.

"-star.. ving" He eyed me up and down with a slightly opened mouth. I felt tingles and tighten my pajamas while I crossed my arms, pretending to look clueless at his sudden stare.

I looked at him in question. "hm?"

"I was thinking that you could've get something to chew since you've been out in the rain." He smoothly cover his previous statement while scratching his head.

"Okay, let's go." I turned him around by his shoulders and walked pass him. Speeding down the stairs and into the kitchen where all the feast will be laid on. yum!

Alfred prepared this all by himself? and he doesn't need help? This dude is crazy! I wonder how he deals with all the chores in this mansion. It's so big. 😳

I thanked Alfred and started to munch on my food. uh, correction, my dinner.

A clink sound was made from the table and chair creaks in front of me. I mentally sighed and taming my nervous heart rate.

I thought I was going to enjoy and eat alone but no, this boi decided to eat with me to keep me company. Out of curiosity, I ask him, "You're not going to sleep yet?"

"I heard you were staying here for the night and I can't help but get excited." He chuckles while slicing the meat.

~oOo~

After a comfortable silence when we're eating, he spoke up. "Why are you in the rain? at night?"

I was surprised and startled by the question that I paused shoving the food in my mouth and put the spoon back on my plate. "Uhm, I was.. going somewhere and then I got scared.. I called Alfred and he brought me here." I let out a nervous laugh, shoving the food inside my mouth to avoid any question.

I quickly did the dishes and straight uo went up to the room im staying in and fell into slumber. Waiting for news to come back at me tomorrow. Hopefully.

~oOo~

|| kitchen
|| After Camile went upstairs

His happy cheery face were gone after the girl quickly went upstairs to sleep. Then, he made a proud face. Thinking, That was a good excuse. You passed the test, Cam.

He then finished the food and went upstairs as well. Knowing tomorrow he and Camile has school with Alfred being their usual driver.

~oOo~

|| Bedroom
|| Camile pov

I was reminiscing the events that happened days ago when I heard floor creaking sound in the hallway. I pulled my blanket up on my face to cover my mouth so I won't suddenly laugh or smile and pretended to sleep.

My gut says that someone's gonna open the door and come in to check on me and I was right.

I just don't know who it was.

As if it was my 6th sense, I could feel that the person is getting closer to me. I felt a hand creasing my cheek amd im honestly trying so hard to not squeal or scream right now. because I know who's hand is that.

it was Dick's. This is so easy.

'Why you keep checking up on me, im fine >_<'

He tucked in a piece of hair strand from my face amd whispered, "If only you knew who I really am." then let out a light scoff before walking away and closed the door.

I instantly opened my eyes in shock and touch my cheek. Rubbing it softly feeling if it's really my skin or not.

he touched me. On purpose. I-

But what was that?

~oOo~

|| Gotham Academy
|| Recess with Arty uwu

" 'If only you knew who I really am?'  D'you know what that means arty?" I asked Arty who's copying my homework. Yes, I was happily munching on my food while I borrowed her my homework since she didn't do her math homework. Honestly, Im not good at math but I can try.

I told her my answers is not gonna be 100% correct but she doesn't care. She said, "as long as the writing is there, we're/Im good."

I mean, she's not wrong though. She slammed the pen on the table making me flinch. "I think he's playing games with you."

I stop chewing and raise an eyebrow at her, "what kind of game? There's a lot and I only like to play a few so be specific with your statement."

She sighed, "He wants you to guess, Camile. He wants you to guess who he is." She gave my book back and start chomping on her food before the time runs out. We have math after this after all.

He wants me to guess? Good thing I like to play guessing games too. and Im good at it. Let's see what you got, Dick.

______________________

hey! Im back with another update. My birthday is coming up so I'd like to give you an early November chapter for you~ If ure wondering when is my birthday, it's on 12th November. This Thursday! But since my readers are from all around the world, the time zone will be different I guess😂.

Im sorry I took so long to update but I can only update once a month so we have a ling way to go guys! so please stay tuned and bear with me.

I hope yall are safe and healthy. Stay at home~ and keep ur loved ones safe okay?

- naomi out -