▪︎<~Chapter 1~>▪︎

A/N: Okay soo Im new with this one. My first book so no HATE but some feedback will do. Also,sorry for grammar mistakes or something like that cuz english is not my first language. Sorry if there's typos or anything. If you dont know what's that it's basically this:

Im new heere ----> im new HERE

Me when my anxiety got worse^^

I hope you understand what THAT thing is..okay soo let's continue with the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~▪~~~~~~~~~~▪~~~~~~~~~~
Camile Edwards' POV:

Another morning of hell. You see,im just a girl that have a messed up life. Everyday at school,I'd get bullied by Delancy and her minions. It's just,why in the world would she picked me? We got more than one thousand people in this school and she picks me instead of them. I'd get anxiety because of her.

I stopped at the entrance of Gotham Academy.

Got my headphone? Check.

Hair tied in a mid-high ponytail? Check.

Got my books? Check.

Done all the homework?.....not sure.

Perfect personality? ...i think so.

Got any friends?....I hope.

Got bullied everyday? 100%

Anxiety? Definitely.

I took a deep shaky breath and exhale slowly to calm myself from anxiety. I wrapped my arms around my waist and had a tight grip on my shirt. It's a habit of mine. I walked inside and search for my locker.

Found it!

I was about 5 feet apart when im suddenly shoved to the front and guess what? My face got hit on the floor. Ouch. That hurts.
I got back up and turn around just to get myself shoved again. And this time I got hit by the lockers. Everyone didnt care what's happening and just walked to their class.

I open my eyes to see Delancy's minions in front of me. Kylie and Portia.

"Oh look what we found!! A SLUT. HAHAHAHAHA" Kylie laugh like the Joker. I honestly wanted to push her off me,grab by her hair,smack her head against the lockers again and again until she's unconscious. But I cant cause I have a reputation in this hellhole.

I stood up and went for my locker but I was pulled by my hair. Ugh what do they want now?! I was spun around to see Delancy. "You're not going to run away from us. We haven't enjoy torturing you yet." She laughs like those evil laughs. "Girls,do what you must." She then ran off to God knows where.

"You little bitch. Dont you EVER mention this to anyone or else you'll get this." Kylie said as she slapped my cheek. Holy shit,that hurts. I noticed Portia didn't do anything to me. Thank god. After that slap I just received,they walked away to their leader. Living me there broken.

"Okay..I just gotta say that um..that hurts..so bad." I said to myself.

People in this school don't really help me cause they're scared of what the consequences is going to be. Honestly,me too. Like,who the hell wants to get in trouble? Unless if they're brave or stupid.

I take my stuff from my locker and went to my class.

<<<<<<▪>>>>>>time skip<<<<<<▪>>>>>>

School's finished. After this,I gotta work at a Café. I put my stuff in my locker and make sure the bitch and her minions are not here. I spot them at the end of the hall and I quickly ran off to the Café.

This place is my safe place after school. I entered. I found Tony cleaning the tables. "Hi Tony. How's your day?" I said. Tony was a big muscular guy. Im surprised that he's 40 years old guy. Like,damn. He can teach me how to be that fit some time..or maybe teach me how to fight. I heard some rumours saying he's a trainer. Worth a try right?

"My day's great. You?" He said as he walked to the cashier's place.

"As usual. Being bullied everyday ya know? Nothing's interesting." I replied back with a sigh. He looked at me in shock. Oops,spoilers. "It's not serious anyway. I just got shoved here and there. That's it."

"YOU GOT SHOVED?!" Tony exclaimed. "That's it. Im going after them. WHERE'S MY ROLLING PIN?" He began to search for it.

"No no no. It's okay! I can handle myself AND stand up for myself." I said getting the rolling pin. He stopped and looked at me.

"I swear one day if I ever see them bully you. I wanna see you stand up for yourself or you do something." He said sternly. He walked back to the counter and sit there on a chair.

"Well. Im planning on fighting back. ONE DAY okay ONE DAY. I have a bunch of scenarios in my head about how im gonna kick her ass and her minions. Ooo this is gonna be good." Clasping my hands together and did that evil laugh. Tony look at me like his proud. He walked towards me as he clapping his hands slowly.

"Now that's what I called revenge Nessa" he pat me on the shoulder. "Now get back to work or I'll band you from using the speakers for a week."

"Okay okay!! I'll do my job. Just dont do a punishment on the speakers please! Speakers are life dude." I quickly went to the back and changed myself to my uniform.

" I quickly went to the back and changed myself to my uniform

(Pic's not mine. Got it from Google.)

I love this uniform. It's soo comfy,soft and easy to move. The fact that I fit perfectly was a bonus. I wear a pair of black 3 inch heels and walked outside.

My eyes widen of what i saw. Why are they here?

<<<<<<▪>>>>>>
What did Camile saw?

Im sorry I havent update for like..3 MONTHS. I've been procrastinating lately. And umm Sometimes i got an anxiety attack. School has been great..i guess? The fact that the whole squad decided to stab me at the back was a complete SHOOK for me. If ure wondering what squad it's basically,Anxiety,procrastinating,worries etc. I'll try to update often.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Yes? No?

I promise it'll get better. Im just a beginner to writing. BUT. I have some badass scenarios in my head that I wanted to share!

Stay Traught,Stay Whelmed,Dont Cut❤
-naomi<3