▪︎<~Chapter 4~>▪︎

Hi welcome back to another update! Sorry for the late updates..school has been..a bit rough and ive been distant to my friends lately..idk why tho. Things just get out of hand suddenly..and it SHOOK me but i just have to face it.

You guys can message me for an idea or some feedback will do! Or just comment. Dont worry I dont bite <3

I changed my OC's name to Camile Edwards and its no longer Vanessa Grady.

Enjoy the chapter!

<~~~~~~~~>

Camile's POV:

I woke up hearing Break My Heart playing beside me. It was my alram ringtone. I decided to sleep 5 more minutes until Im peacefully asleep once again.

I wanna feel the pain
I wanna see the light

......

BREAK MY HEART

I jolt up awake hearing it blaring loudly beside me. It scared me for a second. Then I checked the time to see it's 7:30am. My eyes widen.

"SHIT"

School starts at 8am. If I walk there,It'll took 15 minutes. So I have to run. I only got 15 minutes to get ready.

Without wasting anytime,I quickly got up from this comfy matress and get ready. I take my bag,my phone and my wireless headphone and run for the door. Tony looking at me weird. Oh,did I mention that Tony took me under his wing? He stayed with me 'cause he has no place to stay so I let him stay with me.

"I WOKE UP LATE. NO TIME TO EAT. BYE."

I run. Run like there's dogs chasing me trying to eat me. Run for my life. And so it goes.

"I hope. Today's gonna be a GREAT day." I said as I panting.

<~~~~~~>

I managed to make it on time on my Science class as I burst through the doors and sit at my usual place at the back of the class. I take notes at what the teacher's teaching at the front. I was too focus of what the teacher's teaching that I didnt even realise Dick take a seat beside me.
I flinched when I saw him sit down beside me.

"WHOA since when did you get in here- uh sit here?" I gave him a look.

Silence.

'Okay so you're playing the silent treatment eh? Well,two can play that game.' I thought

I love being silent. It's peaceful,nice and quiet-

"So how's your day?" He suddenly asked,almost sound like he's pissed off. I mentally scoffed.

'I thought today is supposed to be the 'silent treatment day' ??' I thought.

I continued focusing of what the teacher's teaching at the front and ignore him --- act like I dont hear him. I saw him look at me at the corner of my eye and focus back to the teacher as my eyes glued to the teacher's teaching.

'I bet he's thinking the same thing..' I thought.

<~~~~~~~time skip..nothing really interesting happened anyway~~~~~~>

The bell rings and that signalled that school's out today. I mentally cheered. I look around to see the Popular Group is no where to be seen.

'Hmmm weird. They usually would be around or near me. At least not out of their sight..' I thought.

But im sure for a fact they'll pop up out of nowhere and start bullying me. They love me too much to not hit me everyday. They dont even miss a day to disturb me.