<~Chapter 14 '°~.

|| Continuation from the previous chapter
|| The Cave

"You are-"

"hold up, Im panicking. Im just trying to process everything that just come out from your mouth." It felt like my heart just dropped and you can't find your heart anymore. Im so lost.

I started to fidget my hands and steady my breathing. My mind is racing. First, the cafe got exploded, I passed out, got into a cave with superheroes living in it and now they're saying im in danger?! This is too much to handle.

The next thing I know, Anxiety attack starts to kick in. I can't control my breathing and im starting to hyperventilating and everything went black.

~oOo~

I woke up in a room again, and this time, it has furnitures. The door opened and it's not a creaking sound of a door would make. This sounds like, a really advanced technology sliding door. That means Im still in the cave.

I need to get out of here.

but first, I don't know what time it is, is still night time? I bet it is. I looked at the night stand and saw that it's around 2am in the morning. So it's passed midnight. Is everyone asleep? Is anybody home?

I slowly get up from the comfy bed and tip toed my way to the door. The door just opened as if it sensed my presence from afar. I walk through the hallway without a sound. Since I learned ballet before, I know how to walk without any creaking sound or shoe dragging the floor type of sound.

Ya get what I mean.

I traced my fingers on the wall to see if there's any secret passage way or a door that I can get out of. Let me just say something real quick, this cave is so dark at night, you could literally bump into anything.

My chest hit something hard all of a sudden and I let out a startled shriek. My body hit a wall when I jerked back. Who the hell is this? Walking around at night. You should be sleeping.

Someone took my hands and rubbed them together with their hands. I peaked one eye opened and I saw a person with a domino mask on with the suit colour of red and black.

that's on Robin everybody.

I sighed in relief and tamed the wild butterflies in my throat and stomach as I watch his attempt at warming my hands. It's cold guys, give me a break.

His eyes showing concern to my silver ones, Searching for answers. I can't look at his cause the mask is blocking his real ones, Im just guessing. "You're cold." He speak softly, letting my hands go. I gently push him away from me since the gap is getting closer💀. I still doesn't like the way he'd get close to me. It's as if he's watching my movements like im a bad guy.

and I don't want to be the bad guy.

I didn't say anything but instead, I chose to look away and rub my arms. I saw he narrowed his eyes at me at the corner of my eye. I heard a sigh coming from him.

I really want to go back and see how things go. I mean, I got school tomorrow and I am not ready to be absent, yet. Plus, Tony would be worried sick.

|| Unknown place
|| 3rd pov

"She's gone Maira! Those bastards took her!" Tony exclaimed in worry, grabbing his hair. At this point, He's about to break things any moment from now.