Chapter 9

Ira's Pov

Ira's Pov

"You sure we were parked here?" I ask for the tenth time in the last five minutes as we keep moving around in circles trying to search for any sign of human species.

"Yes!!! Now please don't ask again!" Rapunzel's voice came irritated.

It's weird calling him that, I should probably ask his name.

I turn around and face him, he who was looking around got alerted as I faced him. "What?" He asks raising his brows.

"What is your name?" I ask and he looked at me as if I was serious.

"You didn't know my name? What were you calling me all this time in your mind?" He asks.

"Rapunzel!" I say grinning and his face went stoned.

"Again with that bullshit name?!" he asks sounding irritated but then sighs, "It's Abeer, Abeer Malhotra." he introduces himself. When I don't say anything he raises his brows.

"What?" I ask unsure.

"This would be the time you tell me your name," he tells me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"And you were being weird at me for not knowing your name? What were YOU calling me in your head all this time?" I ask.

"Shorty," he says and I frown.

"Seriously? I gave you this beautiful princess name and you call me shorty?!"

"Duh! You're short." he says as a matter of fact.

"You-"

"Okay stop, I don't really think this is the right time we argue over names, we're lost. LOST." he  says as if I didn't hear him the first time.

 "Good to know, I thought we were just playing hide and seek with the rest of the group." I say and he scowls at me but doesn't say anything.

"Ira, my name is Ira Dalal." I tell him and see him nod in approval.

I looked around not knowing what to do when I realized we were in twenty first century with a technology such as mobile phone and my hand immediately went towards my pants but suddenly dread fell over me when I realized I had given my phone to Giva to see if she gets any signal nearby to give an update to our dad.

"Shit," I say and Rapu- Abeer looks at me worriedly.

"What happened?" he asks.

"I don't have my phone with me, and oh God, I don't have my bag with me either, what am I gonna do?" I ask freaking out and see him rolling his eyes.

"Stop being dramatic, they will come back when they will realize we are not with them." he says when he went still as if realizing something.

"What?" This time I ask worriedly.

"I think I have my trek bag here somewhere, look for it." he says and turn around to search for it.

"Why would your bag be here? Didn't you keep it inside cruiser?" I ask but keep looking for the said bag.

"I did, but that demon had brought it outside because he wanted the power bank and he couldn't find it himself." he says.

"Demon?" I ask confused.

"Named Aarav," he says and I snort. I have no idea why these boys hate that innocent creature.

~~~~~

Meanwhile In The Cruiser

Aria tries to gather her breath as she recalls how the two giant wild monkeys attacked one of the boys in their group as he ate his snacks. She could recall as everyone started shouting as soon as the boy, whose name was Avi had fell down with giant scratch on his cheek where the monkey had attacked and taken away his snack.

Robert had ordered them to immediately get inside the cruiser as he said he would aid to Avi. Aria, Kaira, Ranbir, Zain, Aarav, Giva and Keith were all buckled up in their cruiser.

Aarav was face down laying on the back seat comfortably when suddenly Kaira looked at him and frowned. Something looked different... she thought.

Aarav looked at Kaira watching him and smirked. "I know I am handsome," he says winking at her to which she glared at him but suddenly her eyes went wide, her mouth fell open.

"Oh My God, where is Abeer and Ira?!" she almost yelled when all the heads turned around towards where Aarav was laying down. 

"Shit, did we just leave them there?" Ranbir asks and turns towards Zain who was trying to calm down a freaked out Giva.

"What if those monkeys attacked them?" 

"What if they are still lost there?"

"Ranbir, tell the driver to turn back!"

"Guys! Calm down." Aarav says waving his hand in the air to get their attention.

Everyone looked at him. When he saw everyone was looking at him he dropped his hands.

"You guys don't have to freak out, they are safe." he says and everyone looks at him confused.

"How the hell do you know?!" Zain asks.

"I saw them getting in the cruiser with Ahana and Varun, they are in the cruiser behind us." he says confidently and at once everyone calms down.

"Thank God!"

"For a moment, I thought they were in the middle of the jungle, lost." Aarav hears Kaira say and laughs, but then thinks. Thinks really hard. Was it really Abeer and Ira he saw climbing up? He was about to think more about that but till then Keith had open the lays packet and he decided to do the thinking later, first eat.

Because he was sure, Abeer and Ira were safe, in the cruiser behind them. He thought as he ate the chips.

~~~~~

Meanwhile In The Middle Of The Jungle...

"You shouldn't call Aarav Demon, I think he is sweet." I say and look at Abeer to see him shaking his head.

"You say that because you don't know him." Abeer says and I laugh. Maybe.

"Did you find your bag?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I remember keeping it nearby this tree, I wanted to message someone so I was busy searching for signal, but I remember keeping it here." he says still looking at the spot near the tree.

"So do we stay here until they come back for us?" I ask and he looks at me and shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know shorty, maybe we should follow this tier tracks so maybe we can meet them in the middle." he says and I shrug. That sounds okay, walking was way better than sitting around idly talking to him.

"Let's go then," I say and follow the tier tracks of the cruiser with Abeer following behind me.

While not at all thinking that it was the first time ever that I was alone with a boy, in the middle of a jungle, lost.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Vote and Comment
Thank You