Chapter 38

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Ira's Pov

"No! A big no!" I say to Abeer and stand up from the bed. "Also enough of the game, you've to go now," I say and he shakes his head.

"No, but I'm loving it here, your bed is just so comfy," he says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm sure your bed is comfier than this," I say and he shakes his bead.

"Yes it is, but this bed has your smell," he says with a wink and I blush, but throw a pillow at him.

"Abeer!" I say and he sits up and forwards his hands at me, I take it hesitantly as he pulls me towards him.

"Give me a goodbye kiss," he says, and my face morphs into shock.

"Abeer, what has happened to you?" I ask laughing, he just feels so cute I wanted to pull his cheeks.

"I think I'm in l-" he was about to say something, which I was not ready to hear, but then his phone rang at the exact same time, stopping him from saying anything further.

He sighs and picks up the phone, "Hey dad,", "Yes, I'm with the boys, I'll be home in thirty minutes," he says and cuts the call, and looks at me.

"So? Are you giving me the kiss or should I take it?" he asks and I take my hand up to his face and stroke his beard and bend down to kiss him.

A moment later, our lips met and I was kissing him and he reciprocated the kiss immediately as his hands snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him and I let myself loose in his arms as he carefully made me sit on his lap as we kissed.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers and holds my hand breaking the kiss, "I love you Shorty, very very much," he says and I look at him stunned.

"I-" I couldn't complete when Abeer put his finger on my lip and shakes his head.

"No pressure," he whispers and I take away his hands from my lips.

"I love you too Rapunzel, "I reply as he closes his eyes but chuckles at my response and I grin.

"You had to call me that didn't you?" he asks and I laugh.

"I never stopped calling you that, in my mind, I always call you Rapunzel," I say and he gives me a playful glare.

"Seriously? Do you think I look like a princess?" he asks offended.

"Well, princesses are rich, you are rich," I say and he narrows his eyes at me, "They live in a palace, you live in a big mansion," I say chuckling and he scoffs.

"That's some stupid logic," he says shaking his head and I shrug.

"Well, I think you're a princess, they're beautiful and you are-"