Chapter 27

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Abeer's Pov

"I'm not understanding anything," that annoying voice says again and I look over at Riya, I never thought I will find anyone's voice so annoying but since the second I heard her, I can't stop my ears from ringing.

She walks towards me and Shorty, "Do you guys know each other?" She asks me but before I or Shorty could answer her she walks towards Zain and Aria, "Hey, you are his girlfriend right? Why are you coming near him?" Riya asks Aria and my eyes widen.

"Because they're siblings, and we came here without telling him," I blurted all of a sudden.

"I'm her what?" Zain asks gritting his teeth as he looks at me with a deathly glare and I immediately walked towards Aria pulling her towards me.

"Did he hurt you, sweetheart?" I ask Aria holding her hands.

"Stop touching her!" Zain barks at me, but I ignore him.

"Don't worry darling, he won't do anything, I'm with you," I say and see Zain seething in anger.

"Hey look, they're fighting," Riya's annoying voice came again and we saw Ranbir trying to smack Aarav but Ahana kept coming in between.

"Get away from her," Ranbir says but Aarav shows him his tongue and shakes his head.

"I'm not, I love her, you've got to just accept it," Aarav says to Ranbir.

"The hell you do, Corgi come here," Ranbir says but Ahana shakes her head.

Aarav then stands on the table and shouts, "This boy is taking away my love from me, help me! He is her brother but he doesn't have a right to decide who she'll fall in love with, help me," Aarav says and Ranbir stares at him astounded.

Aarav doesn't stop there, he points at Ranbir and Zain, "They're the family who can't accept their sister falling in love, so help us!! Help us stop this cruelty!" He yells on top of his voice and I see some crowd gathering and watching him as they glared at Ranbir and Zain.

"If you support us, please donate Rs.100/- and we'll forever be grateful, we can finally run away and start a new life," he says and puts his cap down as people start coming and actually started putting money inside his cap. UNBELIEVABLE.

Anne just stood there behind the counter watching, sipping her tea.

I can't believe people fell for it as they even came and gave separate money to Aria as they glared at Zain on their way. An old lady came and caressed Aarav's head, "Don't fear this type of people," she says glaring at Ranbir, "You get away and start your own life," she tells him and I hear a laugh, it was short but it was there.

I looked beside me and Shorty was standing there trying to stop her laugh. Oh, God! She sure was enjoying this.

I see the cafe door opening again and Varun walking in, "What the hell is going on?" He asks confused as a little girl around four or five of age walks towards Aarav and hands him a coin and does the same to Aria.