Chapter 36

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Ira's Pov

"I can't believe this, I won't leave him!" Dad's voice came as soon as I walked inside the house and spotted him arguing with Mom.

I knew what he was talking about and I felt a little guilty about it, "Hey Dad, what happened?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Some teenage boy booked our garden for a date and when I went there to collect the cheque for the venue, they both ran away! Can you believe that?" Dad asks and my eyes widened.

He was coming to collect the cheque?

"It's okay Dad, don't worry, he'll give the cheque soon," I say and he narrows his eyes at me.

"How can you be so sure? He was a teen, his dad called me and now none of them are picking up my phone," he says and I groan. Abeer!

After Abeer left me near my home after we had some dessert, he said he was going back home and I remember his phone, oh God! My hand went in my purse and I felt an unknown device in my hand. Shit! Shit!

"I'll call him again," Dad said and before I could stop him, he called Abeer and the phone started ringing in my handbag and suddenly three pairs of eyes were on me.

"Whose phone is that?" Giva asks, looking at me suspiciously and I gave her a glare.

"It's mine," I say and take out the phone, careful not to show her the screen.

"But your ringtone is different," she says and I grit my teeth, irritated at her.

"I changed," I say, and immediately cut the call and put it on my ear, "Hey, Ahana," I purposely say loudly as I walked towards my room.

As soon as I reach my room, I shut the door and leaned against it, Oh God, that was close.

I take out Abeer's phone and it lights up with the lock screen and I gasp looking at the picture.

It was me, with Jasmine the rabbit.

Abeer had my photo on his phone? When did he even click it?

I stare at my photo, hair disheveled, with the little rabbit in my hands and me trying to talk to him. Before I could admire the photo again, his phone rang.

Monkey?

Who is Monkey? I decide whether to answer the call or not but then it's not my phone, how can I answer it?

The call got cut and the phone started ringing again this time it read, Chamgadad. (Bat)

What the hell?

As I stare at the screen, not wanting to answer the call I decided to let it ring and took out my clothes when the phone stopped ringing.

The phone started ringing again, and I pick it up to see Bhediya Calling.

Seriously? What is going on?

What are his phone contacts? A Zoo directory?

This time I decide to pick up the call and put it on my ear.

"Abeer? Bro, are you alive?" It was Ranbir. Ranbir was Bhediya?

"Guys, guys, he picked up the call, he is alive!" Ranbir yells in the phone and I snort.

"Hey it's me, Ira," I say, and suddenly everyone went silent.

"Ira? Oh my God, hi," Ahana says yelling from the other side, "Abeer is with you? This late?" She asks, sounding a little too excited.

"Of course, they are together, they might be doing ghapag-"

"SHUT UP AARAV!!" Zain's voice came before Aarav could complete the sentence, but I knew what he meant to say and suddenly my cheeks reddened.

"But I want to know," his whining voice came again.

"Me too," Ahana says as I hear a shuffle.

"Guys," I say, trying to stop them from fantasizing about anything dirty.

"Aria it's Ira, she's with Abeer and they are-"

"That's enough," Varun says, and hear a shuffle again as the phone passed again and I could hear Varun.

"Hey Ira, can you give the phone to Abeer?" Varun asks.

"Yes tell that horny bastard to use protection," Aarav yelled from behind and my face flushed again.

"Aarav keep quiet!" Zain says and I laugh.

"Hey Varun, actually Abeer forget his phone with me," I tell him.

"That means Abeer is not with you?" Ahana asks, sounding disappointed.

"Yes, only his phone is with me," I tell her and hear a loud groan from her.

"Gimme, gimme," Aarav yelled and took the phone from Varun because I heard Ranbir calling out to Aarav to handle his phone carefully.

"Snoop around his phone Ira, I give you my full permission," Aarav says and I laugh.

"That's bad manners, Aarav," I say and could almost imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Yeah not for you, go, go, check his phone, his password is 146-" Before Aarav could complete the numbers the phone was pulled away again.

"Ignore whatever he says, Ira, I'll tell-" I couldn't hear anything ahead as I saw a shadow outside my window and my eyes went wide.

"Guys, someone is outside my window!" I say, without yelling so as to not startle whoever was at the window.

"What?!" Zain says, who was speaking before, "Call your parents immediately, and inform the police, we will come there too, give us fifteen minutes," Zain says as I heard shuffling and yells from the other side of the phone, and suddenly a face appeared on the window as the curtain was not there and I jumped out of fright, giving out a frightening yell.

"Abeer?! What the hell? You almost gave me a heart attack?" I whisper yell as to not draw attention towards my room but I was too late as I heard shuffling outside my door and everyone was yelling on the phone asking me what happened as to why I screamed.

"Samaira, are you okay?" Dad's voice came and I looked at Abeer and gave him a glare. "Open the door," he says and I groan.

"I'm fine dad, it was the lizard, it suddenly fell on me," I say and hear him chuckle as he left I look out the window to see Abeer, still hanging outside like a thief.

I opened the window and Abeer immediately jumped inside, "Ira! Ira! Ira! Ira!" I could hear Aarav calling out my name dramatically over the phone as Abeer looks at it weirdly and picks it up.

"Aarav, what the hell do you want?" Abeer asks, removing his shoes and sitting on my bed, getting comfortable as he touched the bed rest and closed his eyes.

What the actual hell?

"What are you doing?" I ask Abeer as he opens his eyes and gives me a wink.

"Abeer? Ahana, Aria, come here, look Abeer is with her," Aarav yelled and Abeer looked at me confused and I shake my head saying don't ask.

We heard the girls' coming, excited, "So Ira, you were saying Abeer was not with you?" Aria asks and I raise my brows at Abeer, asking him to say something but he just laughs.

"She was saying that?" Abeer joined in and I look at him confused. What was he doing?

»»——⍟——««

So, I'm very emotional right now, only five more chapters left to finish this book.

How was the chapter?

Vote and Comment
Thank You!!