Chapter 30

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Ira's Pov

"I can't believe Kaira is dating Varun! How could she do it?" Ayaan says exasperated as he takes a drink from the passing waiter and gulps it in a go.

"And I can't believe you knew these people already!" I say a little surprised by the discovery.

"I should be saying that sister," Ayaan says to me but his gaze is fixed on where Kaira is standing talking with Varun. "I can't believe this, I'm just going to go outside for a bit, will you be okay here Ira?" he asks me and I look at him worried.

"Let me come with you, you don't look-" I say but he interrupts.

"No, you stay here, look Giva is also here, stay with her, I'll just be outside," he says and leaves from there.

This is all so messed up, I shake my head and walk towards Aria sitting there with Varun and Kaira. "Hey," I say as I take a seat beside Kaira.

"Hey, Ira, come sit, we were just discussing college," Aria says and I groan.

College starts in two days and I already don't wanna go. "Yeah, I'm still not over the trek yet," I say as they nod their heads and my eyes search for one particular boy who was talking to his dad.

"You like him don't you?" Kaira asks whispering in my ears and I suddenly look at her caught in the act.

"Uh, no. I don't hate him, that's what it is," I clarify and she chuckles.

"You know you can just say yes, that boy is crazy for you!" Aria says as I see Varun has already left the table and now we were just girls there.

"I don't think so, you guys already know about his online friend right? Whom he said he has some feelings for?" I ask and Aria rolls her eyes.

"That was him speaking before he met you, and you know that's not gonna happen, I mean look at the girl he said he had feelings for," Aria says and points at Riya who was right now sitting beside some boy who had his eyes fixed on her cleavage.

I looked back at Aria and sigh. "There's one more thing you guys don't know," I say and they both look at me confused.

"What is it?" Kaira asks and I take out my phone showing them the chats I had with 'Reeba' slash Abeer.

"Good god! He kept his name, Reeba?? Ira, you should definitely not give Abeer the right to name your kids," Kaira says and my eyes go wide. Kids?