Chapter 42

Ira's Pov

Ira's Pov

"I can't believe he said that!" I say to Aria as she tells me how she heard Zian say he won't color coordinate with her.

"I know right," Aria says shaking her head and looking at Ahana who was busy eating ice cream. We left the boys in the shop and walked around the muntil we found this ice cream parlor, and what else than an ice cream to calm down a raging bull?

"How are you so calm after seeing those pictures of Ranbir and Tanya?" I ask, even though I know the truth now, I don't know how she is doing that.

"They were edited," Ahana says casually eating a cherry with a little evil smile.

"No way," Aria says and Ahana nods her head.

"How do you know that?" I ask and she grins.

"I told Aarav to edit them, I and Ranbir had a fight yesterday where he was at fault, so think of it as a little revenge," She says, as we laugh at that.

"But why are you angry at Abeer? What did he do?" Aria asks me.

"He tried to make me feel jealous," I answered and her eyes widened.

"Really? That idiot!" Ahana says irritated, "Do you want me to give some idea for the revenge?" she asks seriously and I shake my head immediately.

This girl was dangerous and her ideas of revenge were even more dangerous.

"No, no, there's no need of that, I said he tried to make me feel jealous but I wasn't actually jealous," I tell her and smile, "It's not long since we've been in a relationship, but I know that he is loyal, I trust him enough to know that he was just teasing," I say and that's when we saw the boys entering the ice cream parlor and before any of the two girls could say anything else, they all crowded us by taking chairs from all side tables.

"I taught you better than these girls, always share," Aarav says picking a fresh spoon on the way towards our table and taking big bites from each of our ice creams.

"You took literally half of my ice cream," Aria scoffs at Aarav.

"Don't worry espresso, I will buy you another one," Zian says taking a seat beside her.

"I'm not talking to you," Aria says as Zian rolls his eyes I feel a chair moving beside me and I see Abeer taking a seat.

"Hey Shorty, are you angry with me?" Abeer asks as I give him a stink eye.

"Did you do something to make me angry?" I asked in response and he looked dumbfounded at that.

"Um, no?" Abeer says and I stifle my laugh as he looks unsure what to answer.

"Then I'm not angry," I tell him as he looks at me confused.

"Want one more scoop Corgi?" I heard Ranbir ask as Ahana went back to her role of being angry at him.