Chapter 2.

Watching my screen thoughtfully, a knock on my door startled me. I spun around only to see Joanna standing right at my door.

"Holy shit dude, you scared me," I shrieked.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class"  Joanna raised a question, confused and shocked as much as I was.

"Don't YOU have class?" I retorted.

She rolled her eyes and pushed her flawless blonde hair to her back. "It's Monday," She announced as if it was obvious.

 I stared at her, still confused

She rolled her eyes again and sighed "I don't have class on Mondays?" She placed her hands on her waist, her hands almost touching from each side, reminding me of how much bigger I was than her  "I hate Mondays"  she finished.

Realising this, I sighed and sat on my bed.

"What are you still doing here, it's eight-thirty" she questioned in alarm.

As soon as she said that, I sprung up and ran to the kitchen to make my coffee, pushing past Joanna who was now snickering quietly.

I took out my flask and placed all the ingredients on the counter.

"Oh gosh, I'll make your coffee, get your shit together" she mumbled in her English accent.

Her soothing English accent.

"Thank you" I muttered and rushed back to my room to get my backpack and my books, placing my lighter and cigarettes in my bag and looking at myself in the mirror one last time.

Okay, I look run down.

I love it!

I grabbed my backpack and hung it on my arm, grabbing my flask from Joanna.

"You need therapy," she declared as she handed it to me. I rolled my eyes and laughed, making my way to the door.

"90 days fiancé is playing tonight so Eric and Jordan are coming over!" she yelled after me, informing me of our night schedule

"Like they care!" I yelled back, grabbing my keys from the counter. I could hear Joanna giggling from the background and I stifled a laugh because this was a serious moment.

I was late, again...

"See you!" I called out, holding the doorknob and looking back at her on the staircase.

"You're something else" Joanna looked at me, holding in a laugh.

"You too Jojo, bye!" I opened the door and headed out.