Chapter 5.

"There she is!" Jordan called out once I got to the living room.

"Kyle is joining us" Joanna beamed with the fake enthusiasm we both share.

Perfect!

What a great way to investigate someone when he is under the influence of marijuana!

This is Gods plan.

Joanna and I exchanged a knowing look before I sat down and grabbed my mini box, pulling out a rolling paper, crusher and the little bit of weed I had left.

"You owe me one" I waved the bag in Jordan's face and he raised his hands in surrender.

"I know I know, I'll make it up to you" he promised.

I started rolling my joint when Kyle asked me where I learned how to roll so perfectly.

I might have blushed a little.

"Youtube" I replied shrugging my shoulders and lacing up the last bit before raising the joint up in the air

"Ta-da!" I worshipped.

"Yay!" Joanna clapped while Eric and Jordan cheered.

A bunch of babies.

"Okay, let's sit outside and smoke up" Joanna stood up, also grabbing the boxes of pizza with her.

Joanna didn't smoke in the house. She hated a messy place and didn't like anyone who didn't clean after themselves.

Knowing this, we all took our cups and walked to the kitchen to place them in the sink before opening the door and heading out.

Our porch had a nice white table of four.  We all looked at each other after calculating the math.

"I'll stand" Kyle and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed

"No, you sit" I suggested but he shook his head

"It's okay, I don't mind standing" he persisted