Chapter 4.

I looked at Kyle with a newfound interest.

First, he was different. I'm not saying he's captivating, alluring or sexy as fuck, which he was but that's beside the point; he was different.

Something about him was off despite his attractive looks but I couldn't put my finger at it.

I've been around hot guys and way hotter guys than Kyle

I've been around hot guys and way hotter guys than Kyle. For example, Eric and Jordan. I'd classify them both as attractive.

Eric had dirty blonde hair and garden green eyes. He had one of the most prominent jaws I've ever seen and was six feet tall with an athletic body.

He had one of those deep voices that most girls liked, His muscular with really broad shoulders. He was one of the guys I noticed first at the frat party, mainly because of his style.

He always wore bright colours like white, baby blue and sometimes baby pink. He looked like he was coming out of an 80s beach movie and was obsessed with the clean look most guys would overlook.

Jordan, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. He was the same height as Eric and despite not being as muscular and big, he had one of the sexiest legs a man can have.

He always wore skinny jeans and sometimes shorts just to show them off and unlike Eric, he liked dark colours and lots of band t-shirts.

He had dark brown eyes and curly dark hair. He normally wore it in a bun and when he goes out, he liked it to lose. He noticed that Joanna liked it lose too, so he never tied it around her.

His hair was growing and reached almost his shoulders and whenever he got irritated or nervous, he tied it up.

Like now for instance, after the mini argument with Joanna.

Joanna noticed this but found it extremely funny and cute because she kept trying to untie his hair while he playfully moved her hands away

But back to the point;

Kyle had this different aura. He was attractive, I'm not gonna lie but his aura was eerie and not to mention he also had his different weird style.