Chapter 12.

I'm dedicating this chapter to sxftbuttxrfly thank you for reading and supporting my book! Please check put her books as well, they are so well written🔮

Okay on to the chapter lol

Joanna wasn't taking the door situation well. As soon as Eric mentioned a door she wasn't aware of, she went into a full-blown panic mode, ordering all of us to go straight to Jordan's place to ask him about it.

Joanna went in detective mode, calling all her friends to confirm which doors they got.

Everyone had maverick.

"So you guys think Yoseph made the doors for Jordan and Kyle as a trap because of what happened on Tuesday?" Eric asked me while driving to jordans apartment.

Eric was now filled in about what happened on Tuesday, neither Jordan nor Kyle had informed him about the fight at the photoshoot.

Very strange.

"I think so but since Kyle didn't do anything, why did he get the door? He doesn't even go to our uni" I said, disturbed.

Eric halted his car outside jordans apartment

"Call him" Joanna ordered and Eric, knowing the situation between the two, fished out his phone and called him.

"He's not answering" Eric concluded after a few rings, placing his phone down.

Joanna groaned loudly

"Hey calm down, jordans a big guy, he can take care of himself" Eric looked at Joanna through the rearview mirror

I turned around and looked back at Joanna.

"Eric is right" I gently placed my hands on joannas lap, squeezing it softly "calm down"

We started driving to the party, the location in Beverly park, in the suburban city of Los Angeles. I started to drift off during the ride, worried about my mother and surprisingly, Johnathan too.

I hoped, despite my anger towards his stupidity, that he was okay.

I needed to raise a bit more money for the bill and hoped my mom would be okay going to court alone.

Kingdomkyle hasn't been online for a week and it was pretty obvious that it was Kyle behind the account. I needed money to meet my financial requirements by month-end and now it seemed like I was too far behind.

KingdOmkyle was the only client that was able to give me a large amount in a short period and one of the reasons I tolerated his stalker behaviour.

Why was he silent all of a sudden?

I sent the right picture to the right person and at this point, Kyle would have been convinced I liked him.

Ugh! Why am I thinking like this?

He has a girlfriend, and I hoped she didn't know about Kyle's internet persona.

That would be awkward.

All I knew is that I needed money desperately. My mom barely had a stable income to hold the household together and it won't be long until she couldn't pay Megan's school fees.

How would I get money?

Just get a job Stacy

I thought to myself. If I get a job on the side surely I can make enough money to help myself and my family out.

Kingd0mKyle was no longer existent.

I needed to think of something fast.

"So this is it?" Eric's voice was in awe. I looked out of the window and saw the big mansion staring at us.