Chapter 10.

"I can't believe Jordan did that"

I heard the voices coming from the parking entrance and I quickly spun around. Joanna was walking with the two girls from the photoshoot, one of them was Jessica, and the other had a short pixie hair cut but I didn't recognise her at all.

Ethan and Yoseph followed behind them at a very slow pace, leaving a wide gap between them and the girls.

I sighed and took two more pulls from my cigarette before throwing it on the ground and killing it with my shoe.

The girl with the pixie blonde hair cut noticed this and scowled at me. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"If you want to say something, just say it," I said, looking directly at her.

The girl looked at me and spontaneously gave a forced smile.

"We wanted to go to the mall with Joanna but realised you didn't have a car to drive you back home" She pouted innocently, which made Jessica giggle.

I was about to reply but Joanna cut me off very quickly

"She doesn't need to drive Ava, she's sexy" Joanna smiled and linked arms with me "and what is that smell?"

Joanna began sniffing me dramatically "I love it, you smell like Vogue cigarettè" and with that, she kissed my forehand.

I smiled and playfully tried to kiss her on the lips, Joanna giggled, cranking her neck at each attempt to kiss her.

"Yes! Girl on girl action"

Joanna and I looked up at Yoseph, who was making his way over to us. His hands around his camera, ready to snap a picture.

"Can you stop?" I asked, frustrated.

"You can take a picture of us!" Ava volunteered, linking arms with Jessica.

Yoseph started to snap a couple of shots of them before he turned to Joanna and I

"Why don't you ladies join? Let's make it a big orgy" Yoseph wiggled his eyebrows, an evil smile forming on his lips.

How does anyone stand him?

"An orgy with 4 girls and 2 guys? I'd rather die" a raspy voice came out from the parking entrance.

We all looked in the direction where the voice was coming from. A girl stood at the entrance, holding a cigarette and leaning against the nearest wall.

"Well now it's three guys," Yoseph remarked, a small smile on his face.

Seriously, what's wrong with him?

The girl rolled her eyes and flashed a picture-perfect smile as she cat-walked towards us.

She looked insanely beautiful. Her hair was the first thing I noticed. She had big blonde curly hair which flowed elegantly over her shoulders, she wore a tight black mini dress that exposed her hourglass figure and long legs.