Chapter 3.

The Uber came just in time.

I climbed in and kept looking at my phone screen. Since I didn't have class tomorrow, I could spend a full day on WeCAM while promoting online. I also obviously wanted to remove this fear that user12345678 has instilled in me.

I mean, what are the chances of him being someone I know? A big chance if he's a subscriber from the United States but surprisingly most of my subs were from Europe which I found very cool and also kept me at ease.

I knew anyone could find my page but I was almost certain it couldn't be anyone from Los Angeles since I blocked the state.

The Uber driver stopped outside the apartment, I climbed out and headed for the door. I opened and called out to Joanna
"I'm home!" I called out but no response came back.

Was her car parked outside?

I don't remember.

Why am I not conscious of my surroundings? To make sure, I peaked through the living room curtain and noticed the driveway was empty.

Okay, she's not here.

I walked up to my room, kicking off my boots and placing my bag on the bed. I fished out my laptop and opened it, going straight to WeCAM.

Okay user12345678, I'm on to you.

I chuckled softly

I chuckled softly. I knew I was being very dramatic. I mean, this couldn't be as serious as I'm making it out to be but I'm a dramatic person so what can I say?

I clicked on my inbox and noticed that user12345678 changed his username to kingdOmKyle.

Interesting

Interesting.

I clicked on his chat. I had about five messages from him since the morning.

KingdOmKyle:
"You're sexy damn...I can't wait to see you today"

KingdOmKyle:
"See you ;) don't be late"

KingdOmKyle:
"You're beautiful every day"