Chapter 13.

This chapter is dedicated to @simplybored43
Thanks for reading my book, hope you enjoy the chapter!

Everybody had their phones out as they took on the embarrassing scene at hand.

Everything went like a blur

One minute Jordan was kissing his ex Emma and the next minute a huge white cake was all over Jordan's face.

As everybody was laughing, I couldn't help but look at Kyle as he fell on the same fate as Jordan even if he had nothing to do with this.

My heart sank.

Joanna looked at me, not knowing what to do about the situation, her friends started circling her to comfort her so I decided to make my way to the situation.

I pushed past the people who's hands were up in the air as they tried to snap as many shots as possible of Jordan and Kyle.

I grabbed Kyles wrist, not giving Jordan a second glance before I beckoned Kyle to follow me so we can clean him up.

Kyle obliged and followed me up the stairs.

I thought I remembered the house pretty well from the tour we got from Krissy but I kept getting lost and eventually opening all doors just to find the damn bathroom.

Finally, after going through a few doors and not finding anything, I managed to find a singular bathroom in the hallway at the corner.

Kyle followed me in and started washing his hands, after a while he looked at himself in the mirror and chuckled softly.

"This is how LA boys get back at each other?" He asked, looking at me through the mirror

I didn't know what to say but I did understand what he meant.

"Back in Minnesota, we actually knock each other up" Kyle commented and I chuckled a little.

"Well, I know this is dumb but it's better a full blown fight" I replied

Kyle nodded his head before opening the tap and washing the cake off his face.

I sat down on the closed toilet seat and watched him for a second while he splashed water on his face and neck.

Despite feeling sorry for him for what had happened. I still couldn't move this uneasy feeling I had being alone with him upstairs. The idea of him being KingdOmKyle still lingered in my brain which made me slightly uncomfortable.

Kyle turned around and looked down at me, his bright blue eyes staring me down.

I started to feel a little nervous but still managed to give a warm smile as he looked down at me.

"Do you mind? I want to take my shirt off" Kyle said, smiling back at me.

"Yes of course, I'm sorry" I shot up and immediately noticed a second door on the corner next to the shower.

I walked towards it instead and opened the door.

"Woah, there's a room in here" I called out but I didn't receive a response.

Kyle must be washing up and couldn't hear me while the water was running so I continued to look inside the room.

Half of the room was made of glass, which showed the amazing view of the night and the beautiful design of the massive garden downstairs.

I tried to open the sliding door to the balcony but after a few attempts to open without any response, I gave up.

Bummer