Chapter 15.

The whole incident with Kyle left my entire mood sour and completely out of touch with reality, I was confused.

After he left, I still proceeded with my Livestream, I couldn't end it despite being annoyed and bothered.

Moreover, KingD0mkyle left another $500 tip before I could even see it and from then, he went silent.

I didn't understand what was happening and at this point, I was worried I had stupidly exposed myself to Kyle.

After the Livestream, Joanna came back on time and we just watched movies.  for the first time, I didn't want to discuss what had happened because of the embarrassment I was feeling.

Joanna only asked about the navy green book on the table, which she called weird and not my style at all.

I said it belonged to Ethan without context and dismissed any further conversations regarding it.

I wasn't going to give Ethan the book back, only because I found this whole situation childish, why would Kyle return the book? Everything just didn't make sense!

After the movie was done, I grabbed the book and went upstairs, and placed it on my bookshelf.

Sunday was just another lazy day, I took a few pictures to upload on WeCam and a couple of new videos.

I had gained fifty new subscribers since the livestream so now I had to make sure I had enough content to keep them entertained the whole week.

Ethan and I had a project coming up and I had a few assignments to finish so I needed to be laser-focused.

After sending money to my mom, I had to build back everything from scratch and thankfully my Livestream helped with getting new clients.

I was now sitting in the living room with Joanna watching tv.

Joanna began explaining how she and Jordan mended things together with the help of Liam, the weird astrology dude at the party.

Turns out, Jordan is a Scorpio.

I didn't understand what that means nor did I want to know but Joanna proceeded to explain his characteristics and continued to justify why he acted the way he did during the 90-day fiancé outburst and what happened at the photo shoot.

"So he's a possessive, conservative, and a tad bit violent?" I asked Joanna with a raised eyebrow

"When you say it like that, it sounds bad!" She retorted defensively

"Well, it does sound bad, if anything, I think it's a red flag" I pointed out with a disapproving look.

I didn't believe in astrology nor think the study is accurate at all. I might be ignorant towards some things regarding the topic but I think people are too naive sometimes.

The fact that my best friend is listening to obvious red flags about Jordan's supposed characteristics, without running for the hills is very concerning.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan, I consider him one of my best friends. still, it could be possible that he and Joanna are not compatible when it comes to dating if he's showing signs of being possessive and jealous so early in their "relationship"

"Well now that I know more about him, I can try to help him change" Joanna defended and I rolled my eyes

"Alright Jojo but he needs to want to change too"

"He's trying" she added quickly.

"So what? You guys are dating now?" I asked finally

Joanna took a deep breath and replied "something like that"