Chapter 9.

Jordan and Kyle made contact with us and immediately made their way over.

My heart was pounding vigorously out of my chest and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Fear was creeping up on me as Kyle stood there, a small smile plastered on his face, looking directly at me.

What is he doing here?

"Yo Jordan my man!" Joanna and I both turned around to see Yoseph calling out to them "I'm glad you came dude, the spray paints are right over there, I want you to go hammer on the black background paper"

Joanna and I realised then that Jordan was also a part of Yosephs film, but I was more curious as to why he had to bring Kyle with him.

Jordan and Yoseph then proceeded to go to the black background, Jordan barely looking in our direction while Kyle greeted the both of us politely before following suit.

Joanna and I nodded at him and waited until he left before I turned to look at her.

"Did you know they were coming?" I asked in a low whisper.

"No! Are you serious?" Joanna looked at me with horror.

"Then what is he doing here?" I hissed

"Yoseph knows the whole school" she rolled her eyes. I tried to stifle a giggle but it blurted out of nowhere. Joanna shot me a look but I just shrugged my shoulders slightly.

"Ladies, is everything okay?"

Ethan asked, confused about our low chattering. I forgot he was standing next to us. Joanna straightened out her back and turned to Ethan with a sly smile.

"Yes Ethan, I wasn't aware the whole school was coming" her face had a scowl as she looked in Jordan's direction.

Jordan was holding a can of graffiti and shaking it while stealing glances at us. Joanna turned to look at Ethan, who was looking between Jordan and Joanna, noticing the tension.

"Can you tell Yoseph I'm ready for my shot" she ordered, smiling sheepishly as she realised how rude she sounded. "Sorry" she whispered.

For the first time, I didn't want Ethan to leave my side. If Joanna was gonna do the photoshoot while Jordan spray painted the background paper.

Kyle and I would be left with nothing to do and no one to talk to.

I low-key started to see the importance of having "friends" at school.

Ethan left and walked over to Yoseph and the guys

"I can't believe they're here" Joanna sneered.

"I can't either" I nodded.

It was unfortunate that both of us were agitated because of this situation but I took on a brave face and told Joanna to head on over and do her best, then we can be the first to leave.

"He keeps looking at me" she crossed her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes.

I looked over at Jordan and Kyle talking animatedly while Ethan spoke quietly with Yoseph

"Jordan's a dick for not talking to you" I commented

"I don't want him too" Joanna hissed "I don't even want him here"

I felt bad for her. She looked genuinely uncomfortable.

After a while, Yoseph called on to Joanna to start their photoshoot. I looked around for Ethan but he was nowhere to be found.