twenty

Ashlyn POV.

It had been a few days since my first stream with Sapnap, I stayed with him until he ended it and we played a few games with George and Clay.

I was now back at work, today had been a busy day preparing for photo shoots. We were nearly done with the project as a whole, but a few images didn't come out correctly, so we were reshooting during this week.

Currently I was sat on my lunch break at 4pm, I was meant to go at lunchtime but I was too busy to realise the time or the fact my stomach was growling at me. Just as I'm about to finish off my sandwich I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, indicating an incoming call.

"Hello." I greet Harper.

She never calls me during the week unless something bad has happened, I could only assume her and Punz got into a fight.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving!" She practically screams into the phone.

Slightly worried I check again the caller ID, confirming it was Harper. My first thought was that she'd accidentally butt dialled me, however her next sentence diminished that.

"Ashlyn I'm taking you to England!" I could hear her smile and excited voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I break out a nervous laugh.

"Don't panic, I've organised with your work for you to have a weeks holiday and we're leaving tonight!" She continues to shout in my ear, she was overly excited.

I stay quiet, my mind was puzzled. I had a few questions circling through my head but I didn't know where start.

"Ashlyn were going to see your family! At least sound a little fucking excited." I could tell from her change in pitch that she was hurt due to my lack of response.

"Sorry- I'm just stunned." I admit, still trying to process the idea of me seeing my family after so long. "It's all so quick though Harper, you could've given me a slight warning."

"Boohoo cracker, go pack your shit." She laughs and hangs up the phone.

I bring my phone down from my ear and let out a long breath, she will be the death of me.

I take the last bite of my sandwich and throw away the empty wrapper, also sipping the small remains of my drink. Once I've chucked both the packages into the small bin next to my desk I pack all of my belongings into my bag and stand from my seat.

I quickly clean away a few items in my office so it's tidy once again and then leave through the oak door. I take small strides down the long hallways until I reach the tall pale door of Mrs Keaton's office, I gently tap my knuckles against the wood a couple of times, waiting patiently for an answer.

No reply. I knock again, this time a little louder.

Still no answer.

Her do not disturb sign wasn't on display so I take it upon myself to turn the handle and open the door. As more of the room comes into view it looks empty, until I make eye contact with the large mahogany desk at the back of the room.

"What the fuck!" The words escape my mouth before I could process what I was seeing.

Perched on the top of the desk with her legs exposed and wrapped around the torso of a males body was Mrs Keaton.

"Shit!" She exclaims, jumping to her feet and roughly pulling at the hem of her ruffled skirt. She was reddened in the face and panting slightly, her mouth stained with her red lipstick.

"I'm- Uh- I'm so sorry Mrs Keaton!" My hand is drawn to my eyes partially blocking them from the view before me.

"No Miss Thompson, this is entirely my fault." She pulls back the loose, messy hair on her head. "I should've locked the door."