Chapter fourteen

Jughead narrating

Our story continues. The mayors jubilee was supposed to change everything. Be a new start. But when we woke up the next morning, Riverdale was still, at its hearts, a hunted town. Meanwhile, Archie Andrews, who doesn't even have a drivers license yet, is at this very moment careening down the streets of Riverdale, trying to outrace death. Now, I don't believe in miracles, usually, but it was a miracle that Archie for his dad to Riverdale general without wrecking the truck.

Alices POV

"There isn't any new information. Your dads in surgery. He's gonna be there for a while." I say as me, Hal, and Hermione walk over to the kids.

"Archie." Hermione says kneeling down to him"have you spoken to your mother about any of this yet?"

"No. No I haven't called her. I'll be right back" and he get up and leaves.

I sigh and look at jughead. Jughead soon noticed." What?"

"Mom." Betty shakes her head."do not start this"

"Start what?"

"Well if course, I can't help but wonder if your southside associates had anything to do with what happens to Fred."

"Alice relax" Hal says to me.

"Unbelievable. At least you can't accuse Selena or my father is being the shooter, considering they're  in jail."

"How is Selena?"

"She's fine. Why?"

"Just asking"

Jughead's POV

" I got nervous when you said to meet at the hospital."

"I was wondering about when you said the serpents had my back. Does that courtesy extend to a guy who's like my brother, and a man who's like a second father to me?"

"What do you need" tall ask

"Fred Andrews, my buddy's dad, was just shot, during a robbery at pops. The guy was in a black hood."

"Serpents down wear mask"

"Yeah I get it. But some of those serpents were working for Fred Andrews when, for reasons of his own, he decided to let them go suddenly. Maybe someone took it personally and went rogue. You guys know every hidey-hole in town. Someone has to have heard something about what went down at pops. "

"All right. We'll knock some heads. Let you know"

Selena's POV

The door opens and my brother comes in. I then smile seeing him. Then one of the sheriff guys comes in. I then roll my eyes.
"Hola Selena. FP " Sweet peas says signaling us to too in Spanish so the officer won't here us.

"Sweet pea" FP says

"¿Cómo estás ? ¿Cómo están tus calificaciones? ¿las serpientes?"

"Estoy bien. Ah" he then puts his hand on the back of his neck and breaths out.        " mis calificaciones siguen siendo las mismas. las serpientes están haciendo el bien también."

"¿Cómo van las cosas con Penny? no he oído nada de ella en un tiempo. "

"ella viene mañana para discutir el trato"

"Bien"

"Volveré mañana"

(White button up shortsleeved shirt and black joggers with white air forces)Jughead's POV

Jughead's POV

I walk inside the trailer and look into the livingroom and see tall boy, another serpent, and a man beat up. "What the hell, guys? What is this?"

"Went out like you asked" tall says"this guys was holding court in the Whyte Wyrm. Talking about how if Freddy Andrews was gonna let Hiram lodges bitch run the show, fire his crew, then it's good he was gut-shot."

"So we thought we might press him a bit. See if he was all just talk."

"And?" i ask

"And... after a lengthy cross-examination, Yeah, we've concluded, he was just being a loudmouth." Tall boy says

"What did you bring him here for if he didn't even do anything?"

"So you could see we'd down what you asked. So you could tell your old man and sister. That's important to us. With or without the jacket, you're a serpent."

A/N: kinda short but you guys wanted me to update so bad. JK only like two people really wanted me to. But how is this book almost 4k reads now? Also I just uploaded another book about the show Good Girls. So please check it out I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!