Chapter twenty-three

Jughead narrating

You know I'm some towns where bad things always seem to happen? Well, Riverdale has become one of those towns. The most recent horror? The school janitor turned out to be a serial killer. But, we were putting him away along with our Christmas decorations. Now we were back to your typical small town intrigues, clandestine meetings behind closed doors and the like. Yes, by large it was business as usual in Riverdale.

Selena's POV

Me jug and Toni we're sitting outside do southside high. "Wow, Jones. Props to you. it's very Lovecraftian, which I'm sure was the intention. Selena you want to see?"

"I'm good"

"She doesn't even know who Lovecraft is"

"Yes I do" I say

"Then who is it?" They both turn to me

"A writer." I say

"Anyways, I gotta ask you, did you write this on a typewriter?" Toni aka

"I ... Yeah. I wanted to get into Lovecraft's headspace."

"Oh so it wasn't like Betty bought you a manual typewriter for Christmas or anything weird like that?" Jughead then takes the paper back

"No comment"

"Oh comment" Jughead then cover my mouth. I then lick his hand and he takes his hand back quickly and wipes it off. Toni then starts to laugh.

"Yes. Yes she did. When we was explained the typewriter he was totally geeking out."

Then sweet pea and fangs kick open the doors yelling. And laughing and hitting each other coming to us. Me and jughead stand up.

"What's going on?" Jughead ask . All the students come rushing out.

"This hellhole is officially closed! We're done. No more southside high."

"What? How?" Toni ask

"Who cares." I say going to sweets and fangs.

"They say it's dangerous and gonna be quarantined. Like Selena said who cares. We're all going to different schools. "

"Wait, this doesn't make any sense. Where are you guys going?" Jughead ask

"Same as you and you, fangs,and Selena."
He punches me. I punch him back twice.
"We're going to Riverdale high."

"No way" I say

"Think of all those Northside heads to knock. " we say at the same time. And we play fight throwing punches. We then laugh and head down the stairs.

Me and FP are working but Sweet Pea and Jughead are in a booth

"Mayor McCoy has seemed Southside High a public health hazard due to toxins fumes from the methamphetamine lab in the basement." Jughead reads off a paper to us.