chapter twenty

Sweet peas POV

I get a call from penny. "Sweet pea. Your sister is in trouble"

"Wait what?"

"I'm hungry, I'll meet you at Pop's with jughead"

"Wha-" then she hangs up. I then call Jughead.

"Yeah sweet pea?"

"Penny "

"Yeah. I'll meet you at your trailer" and hangs up. After a bit he knocks on the door and we go to pops together. And find penny. We sit down across from here.

"What is wrong penny" I ask

"Salinas and FP."

"Look if I have to pay for you helping us-"

"They need more help, that's why I called. They both got in a little "accident". Well FP did we know Selena hers was worse. But it was with some ghoulies the other day. We know Selena she put up a fight and it made it worse. Both for her and her case."

"Oh my god" me and jughead say

"Listen they are in the affirming."

"Are they ok?" Jughead ask

"Well, they messed up those pretty faces they have. The ghoulies wanted blood payback for the deal Jughead and that Northsider made with sheriff keller, got all their higher-ups locked away. "

"That wasn't..." Jughead start

"It's doesn't matter" I say "what can we do?" I say

" well sweets I'm guessing you don't have anymore of Selena's money do you? " I then didn't say anything" you guys need money. Money greases the wheels of justice. "

"I have $18 to my name." Jughead say

"I still have about $75" I say

"Well, then maybe we should think of this favor as a job. Right? Just a one-time delivery. You guys just pick up a crate in the southside, deliver it to an address in green dale. That's it. Sweet pea you have done it many times before. "

"No. No penny I am.. we are not going to do a "favor" for you penny. Selena already said you would do this and wrap us into being your drug runners"

"That won't happen. This is a one tome deal"

"What's in the crate?" Jughead ask

"Drugs " I say

And penny speaks to "pancake mix" she then looks at me.

"You guys won't be a drug-runner you'll be my "transportation advisor. Do this, and I'll use your guys cut if the cash for FP and Salinas case. I'll see what we can do about getting them and early release. You say what I did for Selena's already. "

Jughead looks at me for an answer. "Fine" I say.

"Good. Okay. Now, you just gotta make the drop off " penny then hands me a napkin with he address on it "and get out of-"

"There before midnight" I finish

"Cause you don't want to be in green dale after midnight. Sweet peas knows. Trust me. And this crate it's not gonna for on your bike. Can you guys get a car?"

"Yeah " Jughead says . We then start to get out.

"Oh ah sweet pea. If you ever need a job for money . You know where to find me. You are one of my best runner. Along with Selena."

"Yeah well to bad she a bartender now"

Penny then laughs.

Once we are out of pops Jughead turns to me. "We have to go the Riverdale high"