Chapter five

Jughead narrating

Every town has one. The spooky house that all the kids avoid. Ours was Thornhill the blossoms family's mansion, with its very own graveyard. And, trapped within its walls like some gothic heroine was Cheryl blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason. Linked in death even as they were in life.

Selena's POV

I am outside of pops leaning against joaquin's bike smoking while he is ordering inside. When the last Blossom twins comes up to me.

"Selena." she greets me. "I was hoping that I would see you or Sweet Pea so I wouldn't have to go to the south end of town"

"What do you want Cheryl?" I ask getting annoyed of the redhead.

"This weekend we are holding Jason memorial" she hands me the invitation with a red seal. "Both you and Sweet Pea being invited."

"uh huh" I say

She begins to leave then turns back around. "And don't even think about trying to steal anything. Or your boyfriend."

I push myself off joaquins bike and drop my cigarette to stand directly in front of her to stare her down.

Neither of us noticed Joaquin coming out and to us. "Everything good?"

We both look at him and quickly back away.

"Yes of course" Cheryl says then leaves us.

"God why is it so hard to be nice to someone when they recently lost their twin."

"Why did she want?" he stands in front of me

"Invited me and Pea to Jason's memorial."

"You gonna go?"

"I'll tell FP about it. But I already know he will tell me to go. Feel like I kinda have to. I don't know what I would do if someone killed Sweets."

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

We were in Pops again and Betty was there with some guy. Me and Sweet Pea being confused if it was a date or not. We were kinda close and then I heard the name Jason.

" wait shut up" I then put my figure to my mouth.

" what?" Fangs ask

" shut up right now" I say to him.

"... then he started selling off all his stuff. Anything he could sell for cash, he was hawking. Then I heard he was dealing drugs" I heard the boy say.

" what drugs" Betty asked.

" weed, pills, whatever. I don't know for sure,..." I then stopped listening. I quickly grabbed my phone.

" what it is Selena?" Sweet pea said.

I quickly texted FP I had to talk to him and that I was coming to the wyrm that it was about Jason. I then stood up. " get up" I said to sweet pea.