Chapter eight

A/N: disclaimer this is a really long chapter. I put it in multiple POV's from the same scene. You do not at all need to read each on.

Jughead narrating

The coopers. The stepfords of Riverdale. High school sweethearts who got married and had two beautiful daughters,Polly and  Betty. Until Jason blossom happened. And now we would hear from the person who was closest to him those days leading up to his appearance. Polly cooper. How a casual conversation turned into an epic, forbidden romance. How, for reasons still murky, their respective parents tried to tear them apart. How their break-up was short-lived, because Polly soon learned she was pregnant with Jason's baby. How they became secretly engaged with his grandmothers blessing and her heirloom ring, they made plans to go away together, to start a new life. And how their dreams of escape went up in flames.

Selena's POV

I wake up to knocking on my door. I just stay in bed and try to go back to bed. After a bit it stops then I pass out right away. I wake up not to long before someone jumped on my bed. " what the hell?" I ask and see Joaquin laying next to me.

" dude I was knocking on the door"

" yeah I heard"

" you do know it almost one right?" He ask me

" ok and?"

" well I just came by to say that me and the sheriffs son Kevin were are together now"

I then turn over the face him. " really?" He nods. " ok good"

He then get under my blanket and falls asleep with me.

At three someone is calling my phone. " are you going to answer that?" Joaquin ask.

" no " I say and try to go back to bed. It keeps going off.

" oh my god Selena." Joaquin yells at me. He then sits up and reaches over me and answers my phone. " hello" " she awake" " because she didn't want to" " ok hang on" he then gives it to me" it FP" I then groan and sit up.

" what is it FP ?" I say

" why did Joaquin answer the phone?" He ask

" because he came over to tell me something that I will have to tell you later. Then he fell asleep with me." I explain

" Selena did you really just wake up?"  I didn't say anything. " it is almost 3"

" ok and?" I say

" get ready and come to the bar" then he hangs up. I groan and lie back down.

" what does he want" Joaquin ask.

" he wants me to go to the wyrm" I say. His phone then goes off and he looks at it. He then started to text someone. I get up and get ready. I put on a short sleeve olive shirt and my black serpent jacket and some black jeans with black lace up boots. I finish up.

" ah I gotta go but I I'll talk to you later. Alright." I nod since I was still getting ready. " ok" and he walks out. I then grab my phone and keys. I walk outside and head to the wyrm. I get in there and head upstairs. I knock on the door.

" come in Selena" I hear FP say.

" I do not pound" I say as soon as I walk in.

He just laughs then says" took you long enough"

" yeah well I took my time. "

"Mhh"

" so Joaquin told me that him and the sheriffs son I guess his name is Kevin but they are now together."