Chapter three

TW: mention and deep talk about roofies.

Jughead narrating

Guilt, innocence. Good, evil. Life, death. As the shadows around Riverdale deepened, the lines that separated these polar opposites blurred and disoriented. "I'm guilty,l Cheryl said in biology class. But if what?

Selena's POV

Sweet Pea, Gael and me are finishing up at auto repair then me and Pea said bye to Gael to head to credit recovery to work on what we failed with last year.

"Have you guys heard?" Toni comes up behind us scaring us.

"Holy shit" we both say.

She then comes between us and keeps talking. "Less than an hour ago Jason's twin, Cheryl was pulled into questioning because Jason didn't actually die on the fourth."

"Wait what?" I turn and look at her. How could they know that!

"What the hell" Sweets says

"He died a week later by a gun shoot. He was frozen for like two months. Then dumped. Oh and there was a gun shoot that morning that Cheryl heard. Can you believe how crazy that is."

"Yea crazy."I saw with thoughts wondering in my head. "Toni what do you have?"

"Gym. You?"

"We for credit recovery" sweets answers

"Um Pea I'll catch up with you."

"You better not ditch"

"I promise I won't." I say walking away. I wonder around until the bell rings then go and find a teachers bathroom. You always need a special key to unlock it but I always have a paper clip at school to pick it.

Once I open it I get in and lock it. Then call FP and wait for him to answer. "Cheryl, Jason's twin said she heard a shot like a gun shoot. Do you think I should say I was there and said I also heard a gun shot?"

"No Selena. If Keller comes around asking questions you were never at sweet water. You were setting up at the Wyrm. Hog eye will vouch for you. Everything is fine."

"Are you sure?" I ask unsure.

"Yes. Go back to school"

"Your late." My teacher says

"Oh sorry. I was busy scissoring my girlfriend behind the staircase. You can check the cameras if you want" I say as I sit down to Sweet Pea making the big classroom laugh.

Normally this class would be smaller but not our school. Ours is bigger due to people never coming to class and failing.

"You don't have a girlfriend" Sweet Pea says to me

"I'll do anything to piss of this homophobic teacher. He gives off he is homophobic because he is actually gay and just hates that he can't have that because he has a wife and two children at home"

"Stop why does he" he burst out laughing making me laugh too

"What the hell are you too laughing at?" The teacher stands up. We just keep laughing. "You know what? Selena office now"