Chapter four

Jughead narrating

It's been a week since the discovery of Jason blossoms body. But his death is not the first, nor will it be the last casualty that the town of Riverdale would suffer. The Twilight Drive-In where I work, my home away from home, a piece of town history is closing for good, just when we needed a place of escape to the most. With sheriff Keller knocking on every door
and neighbor suspecting neighbor, Riverdale, every day that passes, is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials.

Selena's POV

Me, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni and Joaquin sit down at a booth in Pop's. When a middle aged women comes up to us to get our order.

"What can I get your kids?" She looks up and looks between me and Pea. "Are you too the Saenz twins?"

"Yep" we both say

"I went to school with your parents. You two look just like them. Do you all go to Riverdale High? My daughter goes there. Veronica Lodge."

"Southside High" Sweets says

"My brother and I meet your daughter." I say

"Sorry I keep rambling. What can I get you kids."

" so the Twilight drive-in is closing soon. So we should go the last night." Joaquin says once she leaves

"Can't I have to bartend." Toni says.

"You always bartend." Fangs starts. " how come you only bartend sometimes and Toni always does." He says. " Lena."

" that's because I do odd jobs mostly. " I say.

" oh" Fangs says. " well anyway I will go.

" me too" sweet pea says. " Selena?" He turns to me.

" uh I have some business to do with FP sometime during it but yes"

"Ok" Joaquin says. Joaquin already knows the business that I will do with FP. And I know why he wants to go.

My phone vibrates against the table and see that it was FP and he told me to meet me in the back of Pop's.

"I'll be back yall" I quickly go before someone ask me questions or someone follows me.

"ok here's the deal we have to talk to Hermione about the Twilight drive-in. Come on behind here" he says going behind a dumpster behind Pop's.

After a while she comes out and I realize that it was my waitress. We both lock eyes with each other before FP starts to yell at her.

(Black tub top and medium wash denim jacket with serpent logo and medium wash jeans and sneakers)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Selena's POV

It is currently after school. I find myself in my room listening to some rnb music while working on a quick little painting. Eyes with a green background. Sweets is with our cousin Gael delivering a package for Penny Peabody.