Chapter 21: Charming

"In fairy tales, there is always a prince charming and a bad guy. In real life, prince charming is the bad guy."
~Unknown~

Charming.

The only word that could describe the crowned prince infront of me.

His eyes were in a velvety golden color, his nose pointedly attractive, his strawberry full lips and the sharp blade-like jawline that would make you wonder how did the heavens sculpted this creature with such thought of enchanting features.

Well, maybe, the crowned prince was not sculpted from heaven.

So,

Let me repeat myself.

The crowned prince looked very charming.

Very.

Freaking.

Charming.

Yet,

He's a complete bastard, I must say.

The throneroom is just like the rest of the castle. Covered in gold with silver highlights at some unique places. It is just like those castles from Disney's except it looks kind of lifeless because of the uniform color.

How can someone be fond of this color?

It's making my eyes teary already because of the so much light it reflects everywhere. Like they just held the sun captive in this place to make it all look this way. Too much brightness is painful for the eyes.

"Wait, are you even listening princess?" A voice infront of me asked, pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

Looking up, there he is. The crowned prince. His expression mimicking a face of a gentleman like he was the purest soul in this world ever.

"What's with that look princess? Do you want something?" He asked again and I sighed shaking my head slowly.

The crowned prince looked very decent actually at first glance. He looks harmless and gentle if you'll be seeing him the first time.

But,

First impressions can't really be trusted.

Because the second those guards brought me there in the throneroom, accusing me of being a concubine and trying to sleep around when the crowned prince was busy fulfilling his duties, the crowned prince gazed at me with worry and wonder. Like he was sorry for his guards' treatment towards me whose an outlander that's new to this place.

He approached me and told the guards to get me unrestrained. Then, the most obnoxious deed a guy could do to a woman he just met happened.

He kissed me. Hard.

I was shocked at first, my body paralyzing for a few seconds, my brain processing what's happening to me.

Then, I realized what's happening when I felt him swipe his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I immediately pushed him away after that.

I aggressively wiped my lips, even spitting and coughing multiple times trying to get rid of the strawberry taste of his lips on mine.

I felt violated.

His movements were abrupt and I didn't get to be in defensive mode before his lips landed on mine.

It feels like I cheated on my lover.