Chapter 7: Lover

"A lover is a lover. A human being with flaws and imperfections. If you are a lover, think of the best thing you could give your lover, always."
~RG2108

"Ji Eun." Jungkook spat the name of the person sitting infront of him.

"Kookie~" The woman before Jungkook cooed, opening her arms wide as if awaiting him to give her some kind of affection.

Jungkook felt chills going down his spine and he can't help but flinch, shivering after at how the honey like voice of the woman called for him.

'As if we are still dating' He thought and pressed his lips together, making a thin line.

Ji Eun on the other hand chuckled, lowering her arms and crossing them against her chest. She raised a brow at Jungkook and smiled slyly.

"You sure are something aren't you? Jungkookie? You purposely hanged up the phone then you called multiple times after hanging up like that." She stated emphasizing every single word. "Now, you came here uninvited. Not that I don't want you here because you're always welcome in my humble household anytime." She said giddily, making Jungkook mad just at the sight.

He's mad for two reasons though. One because she's behind his lover's abduction and two because her smile reminds him of the past he tried so hard to forget already. The fact that Ji Eun still tried meddling with his present makes him more mad than he is already.

"Where is Y/N? Where did you hide her?" Jungkook asked, straightforwardly.

"Y/N? You mean that snake that stole you away from me? That gold digger? What happened to her?" Ji Eun fake gasped, questioning Jungkook as if she doesn't know where Jungkook's subject is.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, trying to control his temper. "Cut the crap, Ji Eun, where is Y/N?"

Ji Eun's brows furrowed. Shaking her head, she spoke again. "I really don't know what are you talking about Jungkook. And why accuse me? That woman is nothing but ordinary. She's like the others. Maybe she's already tired of playing with you that's why she left and dumped you. Woman like her is pretty many these days-" She was cut off by a shattering sound of glass pieces.

Ji Eun's eyes widened seeing the figurine beside her all shattered and it's shards all over the floor. She looked up only to see Jungkook's menacing glare. His right hand that is holding his phone earlier is clenched in anger and the phone is nowhere to be found. She suspected that he threw his phone in the figurine beside her and confirmed it when she saw a phone in the middle of the shards in the floor.

"She is not like you." Jungkook growled, eyes glaring at Ji Eun.

He walked towards her and gripped her shoulders hard, making Ji Eun yelp and fear suddenly made it's entrance in her system. The maids in the house watching the scene scurried away calling for guards while Jungkook's father tried to calm Jungkook down.

"Y/N wouldn't leave me like what you did to me. She is not like you and never would be." Jungkook stated, his grip on Ji Eun's shoulders tightening. "If you wouldn't tell me where did you brought her now, I'll make sure to leave a scar in that pretty face of yours to remind you of the scars you left in my heart."

Ji Eun blinked her eyes repeatedly, tears coming out of them but she still complied to Jungkook's request. "I-I left her to drown in the Pacific." She stuttered out.