Chapter 22: Captains

"The seas may be rough but I am the Captain! No matter how difficult, I will always prevail."
~Pirates of The Caribbean, Jack Sparrow~

"Get the fuck away from her you filthy brat."

Am I dreaming?

The intruder jumped from where he was crouching and started making his way to the two of us.

Yoongi.

He looked the same as how he looked like when I first met him. It didn't looked like he died at all. He was standing there, a few feet away from me. Alive.

"Y-yoon—" 

"Who the hell are you?" The crowned prince hissed, distaste evident in the tone he used.

The captain chuckled, his slender fingers reaching out behind him before bringing out a sharp dagger, then playing with it like it's some sort of a toy.

Great Heavens, I didn't know that another man's presence other than Jungkook's could make me this joyous. 

"I am here for the lassie. Can you please let go of her now?" Yoongi asked, his voice sounding mockingly-sweet making me cringe for a bit.

"No. This woman right here is my princess." Jimin growled, his eyes doubling its size to appear more intimidating. "She's my property."

The captain raised a brow. "I do not like your use of words, young lad." He remarked, the dagger continuously spinning on his index finger. "Seems like this castle doesn't have a proper etiquette."

The crowned prince snorted. "Talking about etiquette, eh? Your clothes that look like rags doesn't really support that you know a thing about etiquette." Jimin then let go of me and straightened his spine. "You are talking to the crowned prince of this castle and he doesn't like your sudden entrance without any invitation."

Yoongi stopped from spinning the dagger and scanned himself. "Oh, where's your manners, I mean my manners." The captain chuckled again. "I'm sorry for the intrusion, my prince." His eyes moved and locked with mine. "But this lassie right here is acquainted to me."

Jimin glared at him before abruptly facing me. "Who's he? What's your relationship with him?"

Opening my mouth, I was about to answer his question when it already got answered.

"She's my long-lost wife." The captain answered.

My eyes widened and I turned to the captain's direction, only to witness that he's trying to fake a cry. I heard a gasp beside me and then, my arm was grabbed harshly.

Gritting my teeth to not let out a yelp from the harsh contact, I turned to the crowned prince, his once filled with mischief features now portraying annoyance.

"Tell me that he's making up a story, princess." The crowned prince growled, nostrils flaring. "I want the truth."

Avoiding his scrutinizing eyes, my gaze locked with the captain's onyx ones. He gave me a very small nod that would go unnoticed to someone's eyes if they're not focused on him. With that motion the captain took, I suddenly felt courage surging in my veins and I turned to the crowned prince.

"I'm his wife." I stated, confidently. "He's telling the truth."

The grip in my arm tightened and I bit my lip suppressing a curse from coming out of my mouth. "I don't believe you." The crowned prince growled.

"You're hurting my wife." Yoongi stated, voice lowering an octave. "Get your hands off of her."

The crowned prince seemed to get ticked by those words coming from the captain. Because in one swift motion, he was already holding the captain by the neck pinning him on the wall.