Chapter 27: Dinners

"If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of it, at least."
~Herman Melville~

"Do I really need to go to that dinner?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You have no choice, darling. Either you go have a dinner with the youngest prince or get in trouble." The sorcerer stated making me sulk again in my seat.

"Also, some maids will get you ready before the dinner. Go to the second room, in the west wing, at the second floor, straight in the right corridor, down to the to the left staircase. You'll find the maids there." Namjoon instructed and I nodded absentmindedly.

"I'll come with you." The huntsman offered but the sorcerer was quick to deny.

"She's expected alone." Namjoon stated firmly.

"Did you honestly get Namjoon's directions, lassie?" The now awake captain, teased.

"I'll find my way. Try to not die while I'm away, Min." I jested, opening the door of the study, slamming it before the captain could reach me.

"She's a handful isn't she?" I heard the sorcerer mused.

"She really is." The captain replied.

"I could still hear you!" I yelled from behind the door and I heard the sorcerer laughing.

"Of course, lassie! Ears are for hearing!" I heard the captain snicker.

Annoyed, I started stomping out of there, my destination still unclear in my head.

I did a few turns here and there, opening random doors that were mostly empty. Sulkily, I turned around intending to go back to the sorcerer's study but who I saw upon the sudden turn made me hault in my steps.

"Hatter? Is that really you?" I asked, bewilderment clearly plastered on my face.

"The one and only, honey." Hoseok grinned, his multicolored eyes showing off it's beauty.

He immediately lunged himself at me and initiated a bear hug. At first, I was just confused but after some time, I realized something.

"How'd you get inside? A guard might come here and seize—" He cut me off.

"Hush, honey. I'm welcomed in this castle. If you didn't know, I'm quite popular here." The hatter giggled, starting to drag me somewhere.

My mouth twisted in distate. "So, you know...... Jimin?" 

Guards are passing that moment and they all gave us a side glance.

"Ofcourse! Who wouldn't know the lovely, amazing, intelligent, sexy and charmimg crowned prince?!" Hoseok replied rather loudly, emphasizing each adjective. "Plus! He's such a gentleman! He entertains every single lady! I bet that if we're going to gather every single lady in Pangaea, he'd offer a room for every single one of them!"

The guards passed by and so is the hatter's joyous act. He led me to a golden door and opened it, letting me in, him following after before closing the door shut.

"Who wouldn't know HIM?" Hoseok sighed dramatically even going much further as to throw a hat nearby to the wall opposite him.

He breathed a deep and long one. "That good for nothing prince who's very proud of himself! That guy who thinks he's to be worshipped by everyone else! That bastard who literally walked around naked the whole day because he didn't like the clothes prepared for him! Hell! He was even proud of showing his tiny—"