Chapter 11: Adventures

"Don't die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be." 
~Steve Pavlina~

"What are we doing?" 

"Hiding." 

I raised a brow at that. Frowning, I gazed at the busy marketplace we're in. We've been here for almost half an hour after arriving in the Pangaea and Yoongi became very sensitive, eyes scanning every corner like his life depended on it.

Or it really depends on it?

"Why are we hiding then?" I asked and he glared at me putting his pointer finger on his lips to indicate silence.

"Shut up and trust me on this." He whispered before taking a hold of one of my wrist then moving stealthily from our hiding place.

I struggled, following his swift movements and bumped on his back from time to time. After a few moments, I got irritated by the continuous bumping here and there so I decided to open my pretty big mouth.

My mother once told me that regrets always come at the end. It only comes when the damage is done.

And that's why I regret ever opening my precious mouth.

The moment I opened my mouth and called my companion's name, everyone around us stopped dead on their tracks. Their heads automatically turned in our direction and I heard my companion curse under his breath before running as fast as he could, dragging me along with him.

"H-hey! S-slow down!" I yelled when I almost trip on my feet.

"We don't have time lassie! If they get to us, they'll behead us right then and there!" Yoongi panted infront of me.

"Why?!" I asked from behind him, trying to keep up with his pace.

He didn't answer and stopped running instead. He held my wrist firmer and took a defensive stance.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" Someone chuckled infront of us.

Looking up, my eyes widened to the size of saucers when I saw another Yoongi infront of me. He is like the exact replica of the man before me but his hair is a light shade of blonde and the scar on his right eye looks fresh and new not like the Yoongi I met in Tethys who's scar looks like its been there for a long time.

The 'other' Yoongi's eyes shifted to me then he smirked. "Looks like you found a toy to play with, my slave." He then scanned my appearance then licked his dry lips. "A tasty meal to be exact."

"She's off limits. Trust me, you wouldn't want to deal with her mentality." Yoongi warned infront of me.

The 'other' Yoongi's smirk grew wider. "I would probably enjoy her company then."

"And I would most probably end you before you even get the chance to touch a strand of her hair." Yoongi spoke through gritted teeth.

The 'other' Yoongi laughed dramatically, taking a hold of his stomach to intensify his act. "How'd you do that? I've got an army and you have nothing but a clueless pet standing behind you."

This little prick I swear—

"Lassie do you enjoy horseback riding?" Yoongi asked out of the blue.