Chapter 6: Loss

"Sometimes in life, we experience different meanings of loss. Either it's a thing we value or a person we cherish."
~RG2108

"The number you have dialed is now unattended, please try your call later." The robot-like woman's voice spoke once again, the tenth time in the last hour.

Jungkook hissed, teeth gritting while looking at the device he is holding.

"Why won't she pick up the damn phone?!" Jungkook yelled in frustration.

Tossing the unhelpful device to an unknown area in the vehicle he's riding, he told the middle aged man to bring him to the said girl's residence.

The middle aged man nodded, granting his wish to go to the location he wished to go to. Usually, he would not ask for someone to drive him to where he wants to go but the man in the driver's seat insisted to go with him.

"Jungkook." The man occupying the driver's seat called.

"Father, what do you want?" Jungkook asked in a harsh tone, still clearly annoyed by the thing he's dealing with at the moment.

"Won't you just marry, Ji Eun? You know that she won't back down until she gets what she wants. It would make everything easier if you'll just agree with the marriage." His father said, glancing ever-so-slightly to his son to see his reaction.

Jungkook however remained stoic. He stayed quiet as if he didn't just hear anything from his father. His father sighed, expecting the usual reaction his son always wore.

"Look, son if you marry Ji Eun our company-"

"Yeah right, it's always about the company." Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head.

His father raised a brow. "What do you mean by that, young man?"

Jungkook smirked. "It's always been about the company from the beginning." He started, chuckling after. "You had me to have a heir that would continue the legacy of that company. You cheated with my mom to gain the partnership of that dirty woman's company. And now you want me to marry the woman who ruined my life to have another partnership with a successful company? I know all of the things you did and still doing for that worthless piece of property." Jungkook finished, rolling his eyes after.

"I didn't cheat on your mother, she's the one who left me." His father argued but Jungkook knows better.

He knew everything.

Since birth, Jungkook was known as a smart kid. He didn't have the best childhood and that led him to who he is now.

As a child, Jungkook sure know what's right from wrong. He witnessed his father and mother's divorce at the age of eight. He remembered his mother pleading for his father to not take him away from her and the wicked smile painted on the face of the woman he swore to hate for life. The woman who has the title of being his mother in a shitty piece of paper. His father's wife.

He even recalled the times he is left beaten by the wicked woman. The times he would escape from his house and sleep wherever he was just to not stay on the place others called their home.

He was a teenager that time when he met a girl that is very pretty. Her name describes how she represents herself. She's the star of the whole university. Excellence is beyond any talents.

She is Lee Ji Eun.

As a young boy, Jungkook himself is like the other teenagers out there. He's also pretty dumb when it comes to those feelings of butterflies having a feast inside the stomach or the goosebumps appearing when that particular someone is near.

Jungkook now could only laugh at the silly things he did just to be noticed by this girl. Oh, how dumb he is that time.

Memories of his past with the said girl is like a pandora's box in his mind. It was locked, hidden, and almost forgotten until the day she decided to show up again, reminding him that he's still that lonesome, worthless child.

She ruined him.

She cheated on him.

She took everything away from him.

Then,

She left him without a single word.

She's far more worst than his stepmother.

But, after all of what she's done to him,

He still loved her.

He searched for her warmth every single day, hoping that the girls he slept with could fill the void in his heart.

He was broken because of her.

He was lost because of her.

Why?

Because she is the first one to approach him.

The first one to tell him that he is important when no one did so.

The first one who help him get on his feet when he was on his knees crying his heart out.

The first one who get to be close to his heart.

She, Lee Ji Eun, is Jeon Jungkook's first at everything.

Yet, fate proved that the first one's doesn't really last.

First Love never dies? Well that was an excuse of the hopeless romantics out there that is still stuck in the ghouls of their past relationships. One's that can't move on from their own foolishness.

Playing around with girls' hearts is fun. Sleeping around with no strings attached is also fun. No commitments means no heartbreaks. That's Jungkook's life after she left him not until he was sent to study abroad to return as a well-trained young man who could take over of his uncle's company.

Ofcourse the habit of sleeping around didn't go away at all. He was always scolded because of it but he doesn't care at all. It's his life so it's his choice.

Then,

A young confident woman step on the premises of his uncle's company, catching his attention.

At first sight, she doesn't look interesting at all.

But, if you look closely,

She's absolutely breathtaking.

She is Bang Y/N.

Y/N is twenty-one year old when they first crossed paths. Her aura screams determination and passion making Jungkook drawn to her.

At first, he tried the things he usually does with the girl's he slept with to get her attention but she ignored him.

Jungkook was surprised when she didn't hesitate to kick him on the part where the sun doesn't shine when he tried to steal a kiss from her.

From then on,

He knew,

That never in his life will he let himself,

Suffer the loss of the woman who didn't even hesitate to express her distaste of him.

Author's Note:

Just a bit of what happened on the past before the upcoming storm in the next chapter ;). Don't worry! The other six members would show themselves soon! Get ready! DYNAMITE IS COMING!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Lovelots <3
~RG2108~