The Final Author's Note

Hello my little ducklings!

It's over.

Well, not the story of the Heart family.

But, after the first publish and a whole lot of editing, I can finally put Anastasia and Quinn's story to rest, content with how the final product turned out. 

This story was the first I ever published here on Wattpad, and I will forever be grateful to the immense support this story has received over the past two years. Recently, as I was editing, I noticed a few people beginning to read it as I was editing, and to you all, I say thank you for your patience as I edited this story.

Rest assured, there will be more Heart family content coming up. 

I am planning on rewriting Neglected Seconds to fix up a few plot holes and whatnot, as well as announcing that somewhere in the future, I will get to writing a prequel to this story, about Tina and Thomas.

And, perhaps, a story on a few of the boys and Hazel.

But for now, I'm absolutely famished, and would quite like to have some food.

So, take care, beautiful readers, and I'll see you in the next story.

Grace <3

----

And here is the banner for Neglected Seconds, as well as a little description!

Never in my life had I been scared of a gun

Never in my life had I been scared of a gun. I had always had one on me, I had been held against one the one time someone broke into my home when I was a child. Nothing could erase the memories of that cool metal barrel pointed to the softest part of my head.Except when her terrified face had met mine, hers eyes pleading for me to drop my own weapon.----Lucy Heart had never belonged. Raised outside of the mafia life her parents had once lived through, the expectation she would just simply fly under the radar and be seen and not heard was one thrust upon her shoulders by her family.Year after year, she was pushed to the side, treated like the china dolls one would find in the oldest of antique shops, left alone and neglected until someone had use of her.But Lucy wanted more, to unlock the cage unwillingly forced upon her.And Killian Fletcher was her key.