Horny Teenagers

Anastasia's POV

Anastasia's POV

I jumped onto my bed, lying on my back.

The smile on my face had been there for hours after we had awoken in Quinn's mother's garden.

I stripped out of my dress, hanging it over my chair, grabbing my trustworthy sweats and hoodie, and I turned on the tv, switching onto Netflix. I chose to watch Peaky Blinders, and as the episode I was on started, I heard thumping from down the hall. 

I paused the tv, and the noise stopped.

Weird.

I pressed play and a few seconds in, I heard the thumping again. And when I pressed pause, this time it didn't stop. The tv was paused in quite an unflattering image of Cillian Murphy, but he would have to wait.

I slid off my bed and put my slippers on, shuffling towards the door and stepping out into the hallway. Hazel, Gabby and Nathan peeked their heads out from Nathan's room across from me. 

"You hear that too?" Nathan asked, and I nodded. He pushed Hazel behind him, who pushed Gabby behind her, and we crept closer to the thuds. We ended up stopping outside of Jacob's door. 

The thuds were loud and we heard Evelyn screaming. 

Ok so let's pause this story for a minute. Hazel, Gabby, Nathan and I are standing outside of Jacob's door. Evelyn is screaming and we hear thudding. You would think we would know what was happening. 

Yeah sorry to burst your bubble we are as dumb as batshit.

CONTINUING ON!

I was terrified Evelyn was being hurt so on the count of 3, Nathan and I kicked the door open. 

Oh my poor virgin eyes. 

Evelyn and Jacob were having the time of their lives going at it. And I mean really going at it. I covered Hazel's eyes and Nathan covered Gabby's as we all gagged at my best friend and our brother. 

"Oh my god! My life will never be the same, you horny children!" Nathan yelled, and they stopped, finally noticing us still standing n the doorway.

Evelyn blushed and Jacob was quick to cover her up, shielding her body behind his. 

He was still very clearly in his birthday suit.

"Seriously, what does a guy have to do just to get time alone with his girlfriend?!" he shrieked, chucking on some boxers.

They had little ducks on them, that were hugging little frogs.

Cute.

"We thought something was wrong, dear brother, we could hear you from down the hall!" I yelled back. Running could be heard from the hall, and Rod and Quinn appeared, both still in their day clothes. As they took in the scene before them, they both laughed.