The Date With A Sexy Hot Guy

Anastasia's POV

Anastasia's POV

Friday had finally arrived.

And I, Anastasia Rose Heart, was going on my FIRST EVER FUCKING DATE IN MY WHOLE LIFE with Quinn. 

I had until 6 to get dressed, and it was currently 5:40.

I wasn't dressed, I was sipping an herbal tea Gabby had made me, and I was stressing. Hazel was flinging through the dresses that were in my closet, and Gabby had just finished with my hair. Finally Hazel walked out, carrying a pastel pink dress that she had found in my suitcase. The lace flowers adorning it were soft and sweet, and I was in love.

Obviously, my mother had done some last minute packing for us.

I hastily slipped into it, allowing Hazel to zip up my back. I decided on wearing some cute pink wedges, and lastly, Gabby slipped a small white rose into my hair. "Perfetto," Hazel whispered, and I caught both her and Gabby in a hug. I kissed both of their foreheads, and pinched their cheeks.

"Thank you ladies," I said, before stepping out of my room. I walked down the staircase, and was met at the bottom by a scrubbed up Quinn. He wore a blue suit, with a white rose pinned to his jacket.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world," he muttered to himself, blushing as he stared up at me. He took my hand, resting it into the crook of his elbow, and led me towards the front door, where Rod stood besides a sleek black car.

He was wearing a black suit, set with dark sunglasses and even his hair slicked back, and he bowed to us both, over-dramatically gesturing towards the car. "Your vehicle, oh great ones," he said, taking my hand to help me into the car. 

"Where are we going, Quinn?" I asked, turning my head to the car door as he hopped in. He tapped the side of my nose, taking my hand in his, and I blushed at the contact.

"It's a surprise, Ana. Be patient," he said, pressing his lips to our intertwined fingers. "All will be revealed once we arrive."

----

After a 30 minute drive, Rod pulled up to a small building, it's existence seeming to be unknown to the general population. Rod opened the door, nodding his head slightly as I got out, shooting Quinn a mischievous grin.

Quinn walked me to the door, and opened it, revealing mouth-watering smells and a light chatter from a few dozen people enjoying their dinner at their tables.

A waitress came over, escorting Quinn and I to a private booth in the corner by the window. She left us with two menus, that covered every cuisine imaginable. I decided on a warm chicken salad, and Quinn chose a green curry.

We gave our orders to the waitress and spent the waiting time just talking.

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked me, holding both of my hands above the table. I had noticed some people staring at us - most likely due to the fact we were both so young, but so far, no one had come up to me with phones waving, which was a good sign.