Author's Note

Hello beautiful people!

Thankyou for clicking on this story and giving it a try!

~.~

I started writing this when I was 14 and I had no clue on where it was going to go. At first, it was going to delve down a darker path, but as the first few chapters formed, I knew that wasn't what I was going to do.

It isn't your normal mafia story with possessive brothers and abusive parents. As much as I love reading that stuff, I want my writing to be a positive experience for both my readers and I. So, it has clown brothers, wooden spoons and dresses to die for.

~.~

Please note that none of the images in my story are owned by me, and the only images I created are the collages later on in the story.

Copyright © 2020 by GraceIsHermione

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

~.~

I understand some of you don't like casting, and that's completely fine! But for me, it was easier to see images of who I imagined being cast and using their features for a defining experience. I'm a visual learner, so seeing really helps when it comes to my brain.

If you ever want to send a book cover or have any queries, please dm me on my Wattpad account and I will try my best to respond as quickly as possible!

That's all folks so please, enjoy my story!