The One With The Movie

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

I double-checked Astrid to make sure she was sleeping before bringing up my work on my laptop. The stress of bringing two mafias together was now plummeting down on me, transferring men to different points and dealing with issues between the ranks. I had one week until the ball, one week until I became the leader of two mafias, and one week until I introduced the world to Astrid, who would officially become a princess of our mafia, not Vince's.

She whimpered, and I eyes instantly shot to her scrunched up face, sweat beading down her tiny forehead. I rushed out of my chair and lay the back of my hand across her forehead and was met with heat. 

She was burning.

I slipped the covers off of her, only for her teeth to start chattering and her body reaching for the covers of her bed. I scooped her into my arms and ran to the closet door which happened to be Grayson's and Carlotta's. I knocked three times, and heard some rustling before Gray opened the door.

He was about to insult me as per usual before he noticed Astrid in my arms and he ushered me in, not bothering to shut the door behind him. Carlotta was on the edge of their bed and it was clear they were both about to strip down to nothing judging by her hair and the fact Grayson's shirt was on backwards.

I stood awkwardly in the centre of the room with Astrid squirming in my arms as Carlotta hopped off of their bed to allow me to set her down. She grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom and ran it under the cold tap water, wringing it out and laying it across Astrid's head.

She started to wake up and I grabbed her hand, rubbing my thumb over it. She groaned and leant over the side of the bed, and Grayson swooped in with a bucket just as she threw up the contents of her dinner. 

I left her with the two lovebirds to grab my parents, and as soon as I explained the situation, they ran upstairs immediately, with my father calling his private doctor who currently resided down the road. 

I knocked on Anastasia's door and heard her grumble before opening it. "Charlie it's 12am, what's up?" she asked, trying to be sweet. 

"Astrid's sick, and I mean like really sick, so when dad's friend comes by can you let him in?" her face changed and she opened the door wider to reveal a half naked Quinn who holding her hand. His face flushed and Anastasia smiled before leading him downstairs to wait by the door.

I shook my head, and chewed on my lip, a habit I had always had. I went downstairs to the kitchen where some suitcases were already sitting, as we were leaving for Australia in a few days. I poured some water into a glass and ran back up the stairs to Grayson's room, where my whole family, apart from Evelyn and Jacob, had magically appeared. 

Hazel was struggling to keep her eyes opened as she stood next to Alex, and he wrapped a protective arm over her shoulders to keep her upright. Julian was talking with Grayson and Carlotta, occasionally glancing down at Astrid who was lying against thousands of pillows.