Chapter 7

The car ride went without conversation. He's angry... I'm in trouble. I'm scared. What punishment will I get for making him have to do this?

Hey Luna?

What's up?

I... I fucked up at the first day big time and now we're in trouble , I'm sorry...

It's alright. I'm not mad at you, no matter what punishment we're getting for this and how the people in school will treat us now, I will never leave you.

Thanks Luns...

We arrive at the pack house and I get out and storm to my room, well knowing that this disrespect will also not go unpunished but I can't help it.

In my room I lock the door and sit on my bed for a while, fearing what punishment I'll getting for causing trouble for my Alpha, making a scene at the new school, which caused a bad images for my pack and not right away following my Alphas commands.

I'm scared. I fucked up so much in one morning. Alex and Cecil probably also don't want anything to do with me anymore...

I decided to take a shower to calm myself and after I'm done, I look at myself naked in the mirror.

"Yep... totally unworthy of being a mate..."

Even if Cecil wouldn't hate me already, he would definitly reject me, seing this. Tears start falling down my cheeks.

Hey... Leona... don't cry.... you still have me! I will never leave you.

I... I know but I want to have friends! I want a mate! Why am I like this?!

I feel anger inside and have to hold back destroying something. Very pathetic, I know. Then I finally break and start crying and sobbing hard.

After I calm down I hear a knocking on my door.

"Hey Leona? Can we talk?"

It's my Alpha.... Seems like he already thought of my punishment, I'm frozen in shock.

"Leona? Answer me." He tries opening the door, but it's locked.

I don't say anything and just curled up at my bed, being scared.

"Leona. Open. The. Door." He's mad, he uses his Alpha voice... I have to obey but I'm scared, so scared.

That's enough Leona, don't make it worse. I'm here for you, no matter what our punishment will be.

Feeling courage from Lunas words, I throw on a shirt and some pants and hesitatly open the door, not looking my Alpha in the eyes. He comes in, pushing me into the room and closes the door behind him. I can feel he's angry at me, no wonder...

"So Leona."

His voice sounds annoyed and bossy.

"Today you made quite a scene, putting shame onto our pack infront of other packs who didn't knew us and now probably don't want to work with us."

He stops for a second and pushes my chin up with his hand, that I look at him. He hates nothing more when others don't hold eye contact. His eyes become dark with anger and I let out a whimper seing that.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you. Understand?"

I don't respond.

"I asked if you understand." I whimper at the sound of his Alpha voice again.

"Yes... Alpha..."

"Good."

He relaxes a bit then continues.

"So I was thinking about how to punish you for your behaviour." His eyes never leaving mine and I feel fear building up inside me again.

He starts talking after a while again, seeming to enjoy, he has that effect on me.

"I decided you're going to attend to manner lessons after school. I'm going to do them."

My eyes go wide after hearing this. Then he let's go of my chin and leaves my room without any other word.

My Alpha always seemed so nice but now he's like this... of course what was in the morning and after that, how he protected me was all fake. I knew it. I will never find friends. Never...