Chapter 12

He opens the door and pushes me inside, making me fall to the ground. Then he locks the door.

He stands by the door for a while, watching me,

I'm sitting on the ground, unable of getting up and just stare at him in fear, covering my chest with my trembling arms.

"I told you Leona. I'm not going to hurt you." His voice is awfully calming.

He sits down in a nearby chair and start talking, shoving aside his messy hair, looking terrifing and sexy at the same time.

"Now how do we do that? I got told from Alpha Ash that you need lessons in manner, talking and approaching other packs Alphas. No idea why I have to do that but I guess it's better for you if I do than him." He shrugs.

Me, still sitting on my butt on the ground, holding my arms around me, speak up.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Was yesterday a lie? Was it just an act for the others? Was it just to trick me?"

I feel my whole body shaking, tears threatening to come out but I push them away, I musn't cry, not here. Not infront of him.

I can't figure out what he's thinking. There is just silence until he breaks it.

"No it wasn't an act. I am truly sorry for scaring you yesterday. That wasn't my intention and never will be. You're my mate and I just wanted to help you. I didn't realize what I did and I'm really so sorry for it. Please forgive me."

His voice is full of pain and he balls his hands, staring on the ground.

I found myself grabbing his hand.

"It's okay. I overreacted, panic took over me.  I'm sorry."

He looks at me and smiles, squeezing my hand. The he clears his voice and speaks again after gaining back his Alpha pride. That's so adorable it makes me giggle.

"So to come back to the topic. Leona. I'm gonna teach you how to have respect toward Alphas. We're starting with how to address them. Rule Number 1: You will adress Alphas always with their title, never without and speak respectfully to them."

"Uhm does that mean I also have to call you Alpha?"

A smirk spreads on his face. I feel like something bad is coming up...

"Considering we're in a special relationship right now due to special circumstances you will adress me as 'Master'."

What? Did I heared that right? There is no way I can call him that!

"Is... that really necessary?"

I look away asking this, earning a displeased growl from him. He pushes me to the ground and I let out a sqeak by the unexpected force he uses.

He pins my hands over my head and has one leg inbetween mine, making me unable to move.

He eyes me while I'm trying go get away but failing misarably. Again a mischievously grin is spreading on his face and he leans in to my ear and whispers in a low, sexy voice which makes me immediatly feel weak.

"You're going to dissobey your Masters orders already? What a naughtly little girl you are. Seems like I have to punish you."

I feel his tongue touching my ear and let out a whimper, trying to escape.

"You can't escape, I'm stronger than you are. And besides,  it seems like you're enjoying yourself." His leg pushes inbetween my legs and I shiver.

Then he starts talking, his eyes locked on mine.

"I see you have calmed down now. Good girl. See I'm a very dominant  Alpha but I don't mind you fighting back a little."